TIME for a change?

observer

Ohhhh Noooo!!!

Just made meself a brew cos I woke up and can't sleep. I'm wide awake and it's only 4.24 am and not 5.24 am.

I knew I should have night fished with Grubby Pants last night. And he's been catching some clonkers. The fish are on the munch before the onslaught of Winter.

That's it. I'm going down to the lake right now to give him a rude awakening and a Grundy. But just before I do, I'll wake the bride up to ask her if she was asleep. I'm wide awake, and so will everybody else be. In the words of our P.M it's only fair that everyone suffers equally....... innit?

Or rather a non-changing of the clocks - should we stick with BST all year and have some lighter nights? :?

Definitely.

Lighter nights in winter? It's still be dark by 6pm, so hardly a lighter night is it?

It's dark enough in the mornings in ther north of Scotland as it is, without leaving BST all year round. And apparently mornings are when accidents are far more frequent for kids.

Big no from me.

Or rather a non-changing of the clocks - should we stick with BST all year and have some lighter nights? :?

Definitely.[/quoteLighter nights in winter? It's still be dark by 6pm, so hardly a lighter night is it?

It's dark enough in the mornings in ther north of Scotland as it is, without leaving BST all year round. And apparently mornings are when accidents are far more frequent for kids.

Big no from me.

Don't they glow in the dark after eating all that porridge?

So why don't the little Jocks start school an hour later? :?:roll: Asp, much as I would like to, we can't blame this one on the EU - it's about the little Jocks! :wink:
Please desist from using the term "Jocks" ya guffy bigot.

Wiz the matter with ya man, ? am Scottish and proud O it, and it dizny borer me fur any 1 ta claa me jock.

Jimmy.

Asp, much as I would like to, we can't blame this one on the EU - it's about the little Jocks! :wink:

I'm afraid you are wrong on this Obs. We cannot change the system because Brussels has decreed that we must keep UTC in winter and BST in summer. It's the same with most things these days however much our plastic politicians bluster. they are powerless to change anything without Brussel's say so. :roll::roll::roll:

So why don't the little Jocks start school an hour later? :?:roll: Asp, much as I would like to, we can't blame this one on the EU - it's about the little Jocks! :wink:
Please desist from using the term "Jocks" ya guffy bigot.

Wiz the matter with ya man, ? am Scottish and proud O it, and it dizny borer me fur any 1 ta claa me jock.

Jimmy.

Good grief Regurgitator, you actually think that's a phonetic Scottish accent?