Men !!

Dizzy

Okay, Okay, it finally all makes sense now... I never looked at it this way before:

MENtal illness

MENstrual cramps

MENtal breakdown

MENopause

GUYnocologist .

AND .....

When we have REAL trouble, it's a HISterectomy.

Ever notice how all of the female problems start with MALES???

:lol::P

:lol::lol: I can visualise it now Algy :lol::lol: although they could be used as a nose guard :lol:

PS to 'quote' just click the 'quote' button in the post made by the other person. It will then open the usual box for you to type your message but with their quoted section automatically inserted before you type your reply. (You can just delete bits of their post if you only want to quote a sentence)

Or you can do it manually by

whatever they said
followed by your bit (without the spaces). :wink:

OK so what's it called then?

That's what it said on the box of the 'box' my son bought.

If not maybe it's real name is a 'jewel protector' or 'anti nut crusher' then :lol:

I was asking what it was, NOT what it should be called. Now that I have clarified my post, perhaps you can answer the question.

OK so what's it called then?

That's what it said on the box of the 'box' my son bought.

If not maybe it's real name is a 'jewel protector' or 'anti nut crusher' then :lol:

I was asking what it was, NOT what it should be called. Now that I have clarified my post, perhaps you can answer the question.

Flippin' heck Peter what's up with you. :roll:

So for clarification.... as you obviously need it even though everyone else seems to know what one is :roll:

A CRICKETER'S BOX is the hard plastic protective piece that cricketers but down their undies (or 'box briefs' if they are posh) to stop their willies and other nearby small bodily parts being hit full force by a solid cricket ball as it travels towards them at high speed whilst they are batting.

Will that do or shall I upload some photos :lol: