Penny drops in Germany -

observer

I have often wondered; and no one has ever given me a decent explanation to this, but......

Why do the Muslim people come over to the West; knowing that they are not really like, knowing that they don't want to integrate, knowing that they will always be outsiders?

I just can't get my head around it.... we have all these chaps coming over (like Abu Hamza) who despise the west and the only explanation I can come up with is...... they like our benefits!! why else would they do it? unless of course they want to ....... take over!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike yourself and your liberal ilk, Kije: one only has to look back into history to identify causations for certain events. If such causations are allowed to return or not addressed, similar outcomes will reoccure - it's amounts to be far sighted rather than myopic and repeating old mistakes over and over again. :roll:

Opinion eh? Well, for examples of the persecution of minorities within societies - we could start with the christians in ancient Rome, then work our way up through the persecution of Jews throughout Europe in the middle ages, up to their industrial elimination in WW2. Then a few contempory examples: like the ethnic cleansing in Yugoslavia; the massacre of Tutus in Ruwanda; the conflict between Han Chinese and their Muslim neighbours; City in riots in Bradford and Liverpool etc etc etc. :roll: Well worked out Fugt, "they only want a better life", of course, but as the rats leave THEIR sinking ships, they want to climb aboard OURS, and OURS is full. :roll:

Those events happened at different times, with different people and for different reasons, so not the same thing at all, really.

Those events happened at different times, with different people and for different reasons, so not the same thing at all, really.

That's what a repeat looks like, see the lack of difference?

"History repeats itself" is a lazy explainaway for the cognitively challenged, I prefer the idea that: history does not repeat itself, but it rhymes.

"liberal dogma"?

Hahahahehehehehohohohoho etc etc.

"different people" - human nature and it's reaction to situations has remained remarkably constant throughout the ages. "different reasons" - nope, minorities have always been scapegoated for the social tensions of any society - again another constant. I know it may grate on your conditioning, but reality seldom provides convenient truths. :wink:

"Human nature", if it exists at all, is not static and certainly isn't a constant, as you glibly claim.

Different reasons indeed, so not another constant. Oh, and, hang on..., are you now saying that these immigrants in Germany are scapegoats? Ah, it's the old oiled eel act again eh?

And you keep banging on about dogma and conditioning and such in other people: you really need to have a look in the mirror and get a grip fella.

...reality seldom provides convenient truths.

I'll take a truth any day, convenient or not, and reality is positively dripping with them.

That could well be the most meaningless post I've ever seen here.

Your "wealth of experience" could be from being a skilled diplomat used to resolving local, national and international conflicts.

Or from being a benefit scrounging daytime TV watching layabout with strong views about forriners.

I think I'm beginning to see which end of the spectrum you're closest to.