THE FINAL TRUMP OF THE BRITISH OVER AMERICA

Not heard a rational debating point yet, from Kije: merely supposition about the motives of others and trying to argue with issues I wouldn't stoop to use (EG: Square Bananas etc). :roll: He's totally failed to counter any of the points made in opposition to the EU farce, defend it's spurious democracy and totally failed to explain the advantage of being a net contributor to this nonesense. :roll:

If you can not rubbish someone's argument try rubbishing the person. I must admit to expecting more from you observer,

I take it as read then that the real reason you do not like Europe is not many of them share your view and you would get out voted, Not very democratic are you when you peel your veneer :wink:

Precisely your difficulty Kije; being devoid of rational arguement, your left with fancifull speculation as to the motivation of others. :roll: As for "democracy", I can't wait for the chance to vote in a referendum to exit this club of corruption - oops forgot; they won't let us have a referendum! :roll:

If you do not like the Eu vote UKIP. I stand by my opinion of you not being very democratic. I think you find the continentals abit more to the left than you can handle. Thats the good think about democracy if you have a good case and can get it across you persuade people to your point of view I take it your arguement or should I say your stance would not stand if you had to put it up infront of the whole EU to vote on, so are you protecting your power base. A true democrate should not fear being a minority.

[ 11.04.2008, 13:25: Message edited by: Lt Kije ]

There's none so blind as those that will not see. Even the authors of the said Constitution admit that the Treaty is the same document with a different name.
please show me where?

and please explain previous post

[ 12.04.2008, 20:49: Message edited by: Lt Kije ]

Originally posted by observer:

Several European PMs have admitted there's no difference between the Constitution and the Lisbon Treaty = EU President (Bliar?!); Foreign Minister and Diplomatic Service etc. :wink:

What are you on about, is this the best you can up with? Are you really trying to say that this is a valid argument.

Originally posted by Lt Kije:

There's none so blind as those that will not see. Even the authors of the said Constitution admit that the Treaty is the same document with a different name.
please show me where?

and please explain previous post

Independent

Giscard D'Estaing wrote the Constitution and says (proudly) that the Lisbon Treaty is the original constitution by another name. :wink::wink: