Who knocked the plug out?

Bill

Grrrrr. Computers are getting so good these days you get out of the habit of periodically saving your work till like tonight when the power suddenly blips off and you loose the lot :evil:

Wonder how many others were affected by the one second loss of power? All the alarms are going off round here and much the same at home. Sounds like the bloomin dawn chorus! :lol:

Bill :)

Got loads of UPS units in the stock room, just didn't have one on my machine. Suppose it's a bit like the mechanic who drives a shed. :lol:

So nobody else suffered the outage? Perhaps it was just the Woolston area? I've just taken a walk down to the Co-Op and it's interesting to see all the little blue lights flashing on all the alarms where the people are probably away on holiday. Sort of an open invitation to the burglars. :roll:

I don't think the bad guys need me to tell them stuff like this but it's not a very clever feature when the light stays flashing for several days. Course we're that poor this side of the river the burglars generally feel sorry for us and leave us with better stuff!

Still on the fags but thinking of quitting when I go on my holls in a few weeks time. :(