Creamfields anyone

Dizzy

With all the excitement of Wembley I'd completely forgotten that Creamfields in on this weekend too :shock: Busy weekend for the police eh.

Anyone on here going to Cream then or is that a silly question :wink:

Camping and other attractions look quite good ..shame about the music :lol:

Worth staying well away from Walton Drag as the traffic and large groups of revellers decending on the site was awful last year and the year before.... unless of course you like watching masses of scantily dressed 'ladies' in wellies :shock::lol:

** Obs gets his coat ready and makes his packed breakfast and a warm flask of tea ** :lol:

Timetable as follows

7am ? Car parks, box offices and wristband exchanges open

9am ? Campsites open

2pm ? Main Arena opens

Sunday 29th August

4am ? Main Arena closes (Saturday Day Ticket Holders to leave )

10am ? Main Arena re-opens

9pm ? Last admission to the festival

11pm ? Main Arena closes (Sunday Day Ticket Holders to leave)

Monday 30th August

Midday ? Campsites close

2pm ? Carparks close

Hope everyone has fun and there is NO trouble :D

Some 'what' fell on stoney ground Peter.... scantily dressed wellie wearers or obsessive rugby fans :lol::wink:

Discussion about Creamfields. :wink:

Oh I get it now :oops::lol: To be honest I'm not too bothered about it as there wasn't any trouble round here last year. Will be battening down the hatches and keeping an eye out on the cars though :wink:

That's if you get there Gary :wink: The AA etc are warning that the roads tomorrow will be completely gridlocked from the early hours as it's the busiest weekend of the year :shock:

I'm on the train! :D

Any seats left... :lol: Hope all the coaches get there ok and the mad lot are going without their banner it would appear :wink::P

I got back from London tonight on the train.... when checking out of the hotel I was in down there, the girl behind reception asked where I was going now... "back home to warrington" says me......

"oh" she says "We've got your rugby team staying here tonight"

"Oh" says me!!

Not my cup of tea, but it's fantastic that Warrington gets such a prestigious music festival.

'Prestigious' :shock::lol::lol: OK :wink:

'Boom Boom' more like but each to their own eh :wink::lol:

PS The Daresbury Estate and Creamfields is actually in Halton by the way but has a Warrington Post code :wink:

Not my cup of tea, but it's fantastic that Warrington gets such a prestigious music festival.

'Prestigious' :shock::lol::lol: OK :wink:

'Boom Boom' more like but each to their own eh :wink::lol:

PS The Daresbury Estate and Creamfields is actually in Halton by the way but has a Warrington Post code :wink:

Showing your age Dizzy. Like I said, not my cup of tea at all, but like T-in-the-Park, Glastonbury, whatever they now call the Reading and Donnigton festivals, it is a major fixture on the festival calendar.

How old am I fats :lol::wink:

Just been outside with the dog (who won't go in the garden on her own for some reason tonight :roll: and they were actually playing a 'song' that was quite good :shock:

Had to laugh at all the thuggish looking lads with tatoos etc walking past ours today with their trendy jeans tucked into their wellies though :oops: That's their street cred gone :wink::lol::lol:

Hope they all have a great time and once the double glazed doors and windows are shut we can hardly hear it from here. Wouldn't like to be living right on it's doorstep though as it must be deafening there and on 'till 4am tomorrow morning :?

Sorry for my long posts tonight but I have to stay awake for at least another 2 hours yet :lol:

No need for long posts or staying up after all :D The eagle landed at just after 10pm... 2 hours ealier tha expected :D

Feel sorry for all the creamfields bods though as it's raining AGAIN... :cry:

Hope they take note of my sympathy when they walk past my cars and home at 4 am tomorrow morning :wink::D

Very odd.... didn't hear a thing from Creamfields at all yesterday (Sunday) and in all fairness although Saturday could be heard it was not that bad either. :D

And this year we've not even had the usual large number of 'odd' people wandering about round here in the daytime... the local Spar shop even had cider left on the shelves :D

I'd just like to add though that I hope Cream are not going to use the Town Hall's PA system next year as it's music was heard loud and crystal clear from our house when the Wolves bus finally managed to get to them :D:D:wink: Didn't mind that one bit :wink: