Chester ticket update

Gary

Around 1,100 tickets have now been sold for the opening home game - if you haven't got yours yet we will be at the club 6pm Monday evening.

The game is ALL TICKET and there will be no cash payments on the day. No ticket no admission as strict capacity.

We will be allocating Chester our unsold tickets.

Can i send for a ticket through the post?Thats a warrington ticket that is.Or how can i purchase a ticket without going to the ground for one?

If you send a cheque in the post for ?7 (per ticket) made out to Warrington Town FC Ltd to my business address New Media Centre, Old Road, Warrington WA4 1AT I will send one by return but can't gurantee it will arrive in time.

Hi Gary,

I am also after 2 tickets for the Chester game, if I send you a cheque and Stamped addressed envelope I'm hoping you'll be as kind to send 2 tickets through the post.

Can you please advise as to if you expect the tickets to sell out by Wednesday (When my cheque will arrive in the post) as I will drive up tomorrow if so. It will just save me some petrol if I can do it through the post.

Many Thanks,

Andy

We will be allocating Chester our unsold tickets.

Can i send for a ticket through the post?Thats a warrington ticket that is.Or how can i purchase a ticket without going to the ground for one?

If you send a cheque in the post for ?7 (per ticket) made out to Warrington Town FC Ltd to my business address New Media Centre, Old Road, Warrington WA4 1AT I will send one by return but can't gurantee it will arrive in time.

Thanks Gary

Hi Gary,

I am also after 2 tickets for the Chester game, if I send you a cheque and Stamped addressed envelope I'm hoping you'll be as kind to send 2 tickets through the post.

Can you please advise as to if you expect the tickets to sell out by Wednesday (When my cheque will arrive in the post) as I will drive up tomorrow if so. It will just save me some petrol if I can do it through the post.

Many Thanks,

Andy

If you are a Chester fan we are giving them an extra 200 tickets today.

We have about 50 left in Warrington.

The sold out signs will be going up soon! :D

Yh we have sold all of ours

so gonna be a packed out house hopefully the small group of chester fans who know who they are dont kick off becasue it wont be with us it will be with there own fans

COME ON THE TOWN

Really can't wait for this now, history in the making. Let's concentrate on the positive things instead of worrying about what might or might not happen with the fans.

The police and stewards are being issued with photos of Chester's known troublemakers - and as they have not got tickets they will not be able to get in the ground.

This is a big night for non league soccer and for Warrington and Chester so lets all just focus on on what goes on, on the pitch.

I hope the Chester fans can accept that we normally only have to deal with a couple of hundred inside our small ground - so be patient when queuing e.t.c.

The turnstiles are open from 6pm so make sure you arrive in plenty of time and everyone should get in, in plenty of time.

The police and stewards are being issued with photos of Chester's known troublemakers - and as they have not got tickets they will not be able to get in the ground.

This is a big night for non league soccer and for Warrington and Chester so lets all just focus on on what goes on, on the pitch.

I hope the Chester fans can accept that we normally only have to deal with a couple of hundred inside our small ground - so be patient when queuing e.t.c.

The turnstiles are open from 6pm so make sure you arrive in plenty of time and everyone should get in, in plenty of time.

It's a learning curve for us too Gary but rest assured the majority of our fans will show your club the respect it deserves. I must say that it's refreshing to see and hear what Warrington have done to get this game hosted especially when you hear about other clubs bemoaning the fact that we're well supported and it'll be too much like hard work to host us.

Best of luck for the season....after tomorrow night of course! :wink:

It's a learning curve for us too Gary but rest assured the majority of our fans will show your club the respect it deserves. I must say that it's refreshing to see and hear what Warrington have done to get this game hosted especially when you hear about other clubs bemoaning the fact that we're well supported and it'll be too much like hard work to host us.

Best of luck for the season....after tomorrow night of course! :wink:

Thanks Phil - we are all in this together and lets hope it is a great occasion and puts both clubs on the map for the right reasons.

We have been working flat out to ensure it is a great occasion.

It is a shame we have had to bring in segregation but that is what the police requested.

I look forward to our return trip to the Deva when I can put my feet up and relax and just enjoy the football. :D

The two lots of fans are kept separate.The police will be outside making sure that the fans disperse quickly. If you lad is walking home, I suggest he waits half an hour because some Chester fans are using Priestley car park.

Gosh I thought you were all joking :shock:

No worries mums taxi service has once again become operational it seems... that's if I can get through the crowds. So as usually happens with all taxi services "I" may be a little late :lol::wink:

Hope everyone from both sides has a great night and that nothing spoils it.

Remember it's only a game, win or lose - it doesn't matter... it's the taking part that counts :D8) 'allegidely ' :wink:

Incorrect. The ground has been full on a few (too few sadly) occasions over the years. In ye olden days attendances were not always recorded, but the place was certainly full.

The ground has never been Full or sold out for a league game.