Reasonably priced MOT

Gibbo

MOTs are currently fixed at about ?55 although some garages may charge less in the hope of getting repair work from failures.

I've used MotorTow engineers on Manchester Rd for many years and have never had any cause for complaints.

Bill :)

:shock: RWB motors are excellent too, really good prices and excellent service, when my Landover needed a fuel pump fixed most garages quoted ?900 +. They did it for ?300 and its still working great 18 months later.

They just supplied and fitted four new Brake discs complete with brake pads fully fitted + a service for ?340 !!!! Landrover quoted ?980 ????? :shock:

MOT just ?35 :P

:shock: RWB motors are excellent too, really good prices and excellent service, when my Landover needed a fuel pump fixed most garages quoted ?900 +. They did it for ?300 and its still working great 18 months later.

They just supplied and fitted four new Brake discs complete with brake pads fully fitted + a service for ?340 !!!! Landrover quoted ?980 ????? :shock:

MOT just ?35 :P

Does Andy B know you are plugging their firm?