Warrington v's Chester

PhilCFC

I, for one, am not expecting this to be a walk in the park season. Yes we have signed some excellent players for this level but they haven't played together yet (aside from Saturday).

Out of interest what's the capacity at the Cantilever?

The capacity is circa 2,000 so we may just all squeeze in - welcome to our forum and league Phil.

I hope you enjoy your stay - after you have played us :wink:

There is every chance we will be making it an all ticket game!

A first for Warrington Town!

Tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders first!

Gary,

If the tickets come out before 31st July would you kindly put 3 to one side for me and the boys.

Cheers

Ian

Can we have some clarification on this please?

If we are putting a strict capacity on the gate we will need to provide season ticket holders with a ticket to get in on the day - which will be free of course.

As season tickets do not allocate any particular are aof the ground we need to know exactly how many people are in the ground.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

If we are putting a strict capacity on the gate we will need to provide season ticket holders with a ticket to get in on the day - which will be free of course.

As season tickets do not allocate any particular are aof the ground we need to know exactly how many people are in the ground.

Gary

couldnt you just take the number of season tickets off the capacity of the ground??

massive game for us and could be the best tie to play them with all there comings and goings.

looking forward to the season now!!

Gary

couldnt you just take the number of season tickets off the capacity of the ground??

Why do that when there will be season ticket holders who don't attend and we can sell the tickets to new paying customers?