URGENT HELP AND SUPPORT NEEDED

nickfan1

:cry::cry: I never knew us regulars were costing you and your business money Gary :shock:8)

Right that's it, decision made, I will not be part of a free website or forum which by my excessive daily use is resulting in a local business having to use extra ?'s out of part of it's valuable income just so I don't get bored when I'm working...... expecially in the current economic crisis. :shock:

Gary WHY didn't you say something sooner :cry::wink:

PS OBS you should be ashamed of yourself for starting loads of new topics and possibly enticing readers !!! I will certainly not be your friend on facebook.... actually that's cos FB is cr*p and for saddo's :lol:

Bye :lol:

Unfortunately this has got well off topic now :oops:

I obviously don't mind the expense - or I wouldn't do it.

Good PR (most of the time) :wink:

Why don't you check out my facebook page!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things always go of topic on here although sometimes that's a good thing :lol::wink:

Anyway, I did what you said and I found your facebook 'wall' page thingy.... I must be getting better at it :lol: Your's is full of links to stuff on here and footy/rugby so I may as well stay where I am after all and leave FB to you 'youngsters' :lol:

I know what Peter T looks like now though as he's posted on your 'wall'.. I was suprised he was on there though as he looks really old. Good on him I say :lol::wink:

Miaow.

I didn't realise that computers were for the young ONLY. Perhaps I should dig the pipe and slippers out.

Anyway, a little bit more respect. I'm old enough to be your Father.

I hope that you have caught up on your work, now that you seem to have found the time to post again. :wink:

:lol::lol: Knew you would answer me back but I thought you would be quicker :lol::wink::P

Do you really want me to treat you with the same level of 'respect' that I show my dad or would you ban me from the forum :lol::lol:

As for work ..... there's always tomorrow for that .... or Saturday.. or Sunday :lol: I'm rebelling :wink:

:lol::lol: Knew you would answer me back but I thought you would be quicker :lol::wink::P

Do you really want me to treat you with the same level of 'respect' that I show my dad or would you ban me from the forum :lol::lol:

As for work ..... there's always tomorrow for that .... or Saturday.. or Sunday :lol: I'm rebelling :wink:

YOU? rebelling???? Now there's a surprise.(NOT)

As for replying earlier, I do have other things to occupy my time. :wink:

Nah, I wouldn't ban you, I like you the way you are. :shock: