mick higham

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

bad blow for mick ,broken thumb. its a funny one that needs a opp out at least 6 week ,shame when he just hitting some realy good form ,good luck thurs pal with the opp hope it goes well

Guest Guest
Mr Smith is an admirer of Jon Clarke, so much so he selected him for the England squad when he was coach. Higham isn't a key player and Clarke is more than adequate.
is he ,thats why hes just signed higham on a new deal,higham isnt a key player .i would say every 1 to 17 is key you need sort your silly head out young man

Guest Guest
Too late, Lizzie has already got the exclusive.

You better ask him about something else.

just ask i will try to help ,hope iv not upset gary hahaha

Mr Smith is an admirer of Jon Clarke, so much so he selected him for the England squad when he was coach. Higham isn't a key player and Clarke is more than adequate.
is he ,thats why hes just signed higham on a new deal,higham isnt a key player .i would say every 1 to 17 is key you need sort your silly head out young man

Briers is a key player...Morley is a key player...Monaghan is a key player....Higham isn't.

Guest Guest

Briers is a key player...Morley is a key player...Monaghan is a key player....Higham isn't.

shut up you fool

shut up you fool

No need to be rude, Lizzy, everyone has a right to their opinion.

We don't have to agree with opinions but it's always good to respect people's right to hold them.

Safes, you can dine out on 'young man' for years now :)

Guest Guest
What a brilliant riposte !! I am completely destroyed !!

I'm going to throw myself from the Town Hall clock.

you need throw yourself of this forum with comments like before ,hes not a key player ,they all are you muppet ,no point even posting to you as you no nothing about the game as you have just proved

Lizzy, please moderate your language. It will save me taking action.Ta.

What a brilliant riposte !! I am completely destroyed !!

I'm going to throw myself from the Town Hall clock.

you need throw yourself of this forum with comments like before ,hes not a key player ,they all are you muppet ,no point even posting to you as you no nothing about the game as you have just proved

:roll:

Guest Guest

shut up you fool

We don't have to agree with opinions but it's always good to respect people's right to hold them.

who asked you ,respect mine as well then and wind your neck in

shut up you fool

Lizzy - while you are entitled to your opionion you are not entitled to make insults directed at fellow members of this forum.

Please abide by the rules.

Guest Guest

shut up you fool

Lizzy - while you are entitled to your opionion you are not entitled to make insults directed at fellow members of this forum.

Please abide by the rules.

right boss

I get the feeling Lizzie is not really a woman.

I think Lizzie is a male friend of Mickys who used to post in exactly the same manner on rlfans.

dont argue with him (Lizzie) about Higham cos you will only get insulted and shot down.

Lizzie81 has now been deleted.

In future when someone starts using foul and abusive language please ignore them - and certainly don't re-post their abuse in your response.

Lizzie was indeed a simple soul name of Simon!