do you think i am an artist or a vandal  

9 members have voted

1. 1. do you think i am an artist or a vandal

• artist
    • vandal

i am not actually grimstone i just know who he is and i don't like him

HAHHAHHH LOL !!!

talk about havin filled ones pants!

so now I'm guessing your about 13-15 years old, using your computer at home and have realised that which bazj said of the IP tracking...could actualy work if the police bothered to follow it up, and your probably not going to visit this site again for a while in terror..

better whipe your PC to as once theyre at your house the history can be checked. what else have you done?

and even if you realy are not him, now you have confessed you know who it is, once they find you you will be forced to give details otherwise your aiding and abbeting...far more seroius a crime.

LOL! :lol:

i did not fill my pants when i read the ip tracking part do you really think i would be so stupid to use my home computer and even then not to change the ip address of the pc im using........ i am not grimstone....... all i was trying to do was get him caught but people like you get involved and start chatting crap... the police can thank you for not catching grimstone

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Now this thread is funny after a week away :lol:

i am not grimstone....... all i was trying to do was get him caught but people like you get involved and start chatting crap... the police can thank you for not catching grimstone

:lol::lol: I think you will find that when you post on a forum people do tend to 'get involved and start chatting' cra*p or no cr*p.

As you are the only one who apparently knows who Grimstone really is then it's entirely your fault if the police don't catch him/her/........ you :wink:

If your reasoning is true then all I can say is what a completely bizare way of trying to get someone you allegidely don't like and actually know caught :lol::wink:

PS you may want to delete the signature at the bottom of your posts by the way which reads 'coming to a wall near you' :roll:

so we have admitted identity theft. (posting as the real grimstone when he/she is not)

we have aiding and abetting in the committing of several crimes.(no matter what art critics say it is vandalism no matter who does it)

consorting with "known" criminals.( he/she knows who the real grimstone is and the wolf pack)

obstructing police in the performance of their duty.( by not reporting said criminals he/she is obstructing the police)

all of which can carry a greater sentence than the original crime especially if served successively and not concurrently. :shock:

did not fill my pants when i read the ip tracking part do you really think i would be so stupid to use my home computer and even then not to change the ip address of the pc im using........ i am not grimstone....... all i was trying to do was get him caught but people like you get involved and start chatting crap... the police can thank you for not catching grimstone

You are such an IDIOT , honestly fella you have made my day. Yes you are that stupid as to use your own computer.

lets see how stupid you are. shall we..

You create an account on WW website calling yourself "the real grimstone" on your laptop your dad got you for your college work

using your home broadband with a tracable IP address.

you boast about not ever being caught

you detail your next plan like your some sort of pimpernel the whole town seeks...when in truth most don't even know you exist let alone your mate who was probably sitting on the bed next to you saying "tell them about me...I'm wolf pack"...retard doesn't even know it constitutes more than one member to form a pack..and instead of being really cool he just makes us think of the pub from Emmerdale.

Your second post even says Iil be in town today joining in the festiveties see if you can spot me...

then the wind changes, suddenly you have to protest your innocence, the cocky pimpernel goes "Whaoaahh I 'm in trouble, dads gonna kill me" and claim that you know who he is and to not like him. (THAT'S CALLED BACK TRACKING).

then you go back to boast mode temporarily with

i did not fill my pants when i read the ip tracking part do you really think i would be so stupid to use my home computer and even then not to change the ip address of the pc im using.."

Well little boy one thing you will find when arguing with grown ups is that we are clever, so not as easy to blag as your retarded mates like wolfie (power to the people), we have been arguing a lot longer than you have and we have learned to read between the lines and remember everything. and what you stupidly (and I emphasise the word stupidly) missed in that one statement alone one could argue that if you were NOT the vandal you claimed to be in your opening thread as you now claim, then why would you need to say "do you really think i would be so stupid to use my home computer and even then not to change the ip address of the pc im using."...hmm what do you think of that clever boy...lets hear your new backtrack

and as pointed out if your trying to get him caught then why divert the process of an investigation towards yourself.

secondly just go to police and tell them who he is.

L

see that L... thats the shape my fingers are making on my forehead right now.my gift to you.

so not as easy to blag as your retarded mates like wolfie (power to the people), we have been arguing a lot longer than you have and we have learned to read between the lines

Not sure why I have been dragged into this. :?:?:?

But you must be really old if you have been arguing a lot longer than me.

Legion, could you be the real grimstone? you do seem obsessed about this thread. :wink:

so not as easy to blag as your retarded mates like wolfie (power to the people), we have been arguing a lot longer than you have and we have learned to read between the lines

Not sure why I have been dragged into this. :?:?:?

But you must be really old if you have been arguing a lot longer than me.

Legion, could you be the real grimstone? you do seem obsessed about this thread. :wink:

Come on no-ones that old... :wink:

Me...the real grimstone? , nah mate...(thinks eminem...will the real grimstone please stand up, please stand up, please stand up..)

I have a real detest for vandals, always have, one of those pet hates.

they bring society down more than any other criminal. they ruin lives of many bringing blight to areas, devaluing property, destroying hard work.

They should put me in charge of a group of vandals on some community service type thing. I would have them using their own money to build something constructive, take pride in, use their "art" in a positive way...in a real rough area... then take them back after a year of neglect and other vandals "art"... see how they feel.

or put them on some register till they are 40, look them up find their car/house and just spray crap all over it.