Bad news for Warrington?

Gary

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/8314/1/Agency-set-to-be-abolished/Page1.html

I have worked closely with the agency since its inception and have seen first hand how it has supported the local and regional economy.

I just hope whatever rises from the ashes is just as visionary for Warrington and the rest of the North West.

I know our local politicians have all been lobbying hard to keep the agency going as this could have a major impact on the local economy.

I doubt you?ll find many people crying about this one Garry.

They might well have been doing a good job for the area but the betting is that it would have been costing a small fortune.

Wasn?t it these people that spent all the money on the silly wind turbine that cost more to maintain than the power it saves?

Bill :)

I agree with Bill, I doubt many people will be crying about this

[quote="GaryI just hope whatever rises from the ashes is just as visionary for Warrington and the rest of the North West.

I hope that whatever rises from the ashes operates on a more practical, common sense level and that these ?grand visions? for our town become a thing of the past. And the sooner the better!

If he earned his money, does it matter how much he got????

You have an un-healthy obsession about money Baz. It's not good for you. :wink:

I have an obsession with people earning vast salaries and doing little or nothing to deserve it.

Anyone who has time to be the figurehead of a rugby club, obviously isn't putting in the sort of hours in his proper job to deserve the hundreds of thousands of pounds a year salary he is being paid.