Vuvuzelas

stevo

Ayup, I'm back. I've been out of the country but have watched a couple of World Cup matches on TV...I had to watch them with the sound turned off due to the caterwauling of these terrible vevulias or whatever they are called...How can anybody blow these things for an hour and a half ? They must be some kind of simpletons. I understand that the BBC have used technology to blank out the sound of these instruments of torture..licence payers money never better spent. A word of warning to anybody who brings one of these things to the match...Don't come anywhere near me or you'll be searching for your trumpet somewhere it's warm, damp and very dark.

Ayup, I'm back. I've been out of the country but have watched a couple of World Cup matches on TV...I had to watch them with the sound turned off due to the caterwauling of these terrible vevulias or whatever they are called...How can anybody blow these things for an hour and a half ? They must be some kind of simpletons. I understand that the BBC have used technology to blank out the sound of these instruments of torture..licence payers money never better spent. A word of warning to anybody who brings one of these things to the match...Don't come anywhere near me or you'll be searching for your trumpet somewhere it's warm, damp and very dark.

You'd better stay at home then because I am sure they will be finding their way into the ground pretty soon! No owrse than the drums! :roll: