Clubs vote for magic

stevo

Complete nonsense - the away days should be reserved for the Grand Final and wembley!
Why is it nonsense that's your opinion which you are entitled to but don't get complacent just because we won one final and in touching distance of another not all clubs have the luxury of seeing their teams playing in a big stadium

Never been to a magic weekend and never will.

Don't see the point of travelling hundreds of miles at great expense to sit in a half empty stadium when I can sit at home and watch the games I want to on TV.

Its a case of horses for courses I suppose I enjoy the away matches and mixing with a variety of fans, as do most of my chums I can understand why people want it binned due to the expense

Never been to a magic weekend and never will.

Don't see the point of travelling hundreds of miles at great expense to sit in a half empty stadium when I can sit at home and watch the games I want to on TV.

Half empty is being a little generous Gaz...three quarters empty would be more accurate. Much as I enjoy the game 7 matches in two days to me would be a punishment. I've never been and don't plan to do so anytime soon.