Bradford Away

Wolfette

What do we think, can we keep our winning streak going.

Bradford must be stinging from there defeat against Celtic, but I think we have too much for them and will win this game by about 20 points, first half will be close but we will run away with it in the second half.

Bradford shown in the cup game that they can compete with the best when they need to but taking into consideration that it was indeed a "one off" cup game and our defence on that day was shocking then i can only see a Wire win by around 18 points.

We've the England lads back and as far as I'm aware Bradford still have a few out, they may give us a game for 20 mins or so but we should pull away and hopefully gain two points on Wigan if St.Helens do us a favour.

Bradford are a sinking ship.

Orford wants out already, their coach has already signalled his intentions. There best prop is out injured and they have a suspension too. Confidence looks at an all time low.

If Wire are in the mood I can only see another heavy defeat for the bulls.

I've just read that Orford needs shoulder surgery and is now out for the season.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link to the story on here?

I saw that too Sheila, bad news indeed for the Bulls. I am guessing Orford may just head home now as he apparently dosen't want to stay in the UK. He has been a complete waste of money.

Mind I remember a few opposition fans saying the same about Matt King and look at him now...... :wink::lol::lol:

I've just read that Orford needs shoulder surgery and is now out for the season.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link to the story on here?

I saw that too Sheila, bad news indeed for the Bulls. I am guessing Orford may just head home now as he apparently dosen't want to stay in the UK. He has been a complete waste of money.

Mind I remember a few opposition fans saying the same about Matt King and look at him now...... :wink::lol::lol:

And to think that we'd been after Orford (if the rumours were ever true) for ages - good job he never came to us!

As for King - similar to Monas really - slow start but since Smith has been at the helm has played brilliantly week in week out and have proved to be quality signings - well done Cullen for that, albeit they never played particularly well whilst coached by you (or Jimmy for that matter). Smith clearly has what it takes to make them "tick"!

You've got no room to talk as you only go the home games yourself.... :roll::roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Im referring to the chomps who dont go to any games home or away yet turnout for semi finals and finals and make out they are massive wire fans.

And you are so wrong I go to away games, not all of them but most. I even went to Leigh away pre season. And as you know I pay alot more than you to watch them at home :roll:

Squad for Bradford

Louis Anderson, Vinnie Anderson, Ryan Atkins, Chris Bridge, Lee Briers, Garreth Carvell, Mike Cooper, Simon Grix, Ben Harrison, Chris Hicks, Mickey Higham, Matt King, Tyrone McCarthy, Michael Monaghan, Adrian Morley, Chris Riley, David Solomona, Ben Westwood, Paul Wood

No Mathers, but Carvel in!!

Warrington were in 2nd gear most of the game, when they decided to push it up a gear they tore bradford a new bum hole and scored points at will.

No doubt in my mind that they were conserving their efforts for next weeks game. I reckon they want to do a number on Leeds as a signal of our intentions.