Royal Mail is a joke in Warrington!

Gary

For about the 4th time in less than two weeks we have received no mail at our offices, close to Warrington Town centre.

Other days it doesn't arrive until 2 or 3pm!

No wonder more and more people are turning to alternatives.

As a business which relies on small and medium sized business sending us cheques in the post to pay for their advertising this has become a nightmare.

I have complained previously via our former MP and got nowhere - I wonder if Mr Mowat can give them a kick up the backside!

Any one else having similar problems.

The only time I see a postie is in the local bookies office! No doubt some will have their feet up watching the world cup while some of us are still working hard!

RIP Royal Mail! :evil:

Perhaps they read this forum Gary so I wouldn?t be too critical otherwise you may end up fishing for your mail. :lol:

I?ve used the Royal mail for years and had no major problems with them at all. For the prices they charge and the service they offer I really doubt that courier companies would be able to get close to matching it.

Also, it?s worth remembering that cheques are living on borrowed time so you should be starting to get your systems in place to receive payments over the phone or electronically.

Bill :)

Also, it?s worth remembering that cheques are living on borrowed time so you should be starting to get your systems in place to receive payments over the phone or electronically.

Bill :)

We already have all these things in place which is why we are staying afloat! :wink: If we relied on the Royal Mail , like i am sure some smaller businesses still do, it would be a different story!