Britain - a joke?

history is littered with broken treaties...

Indeed, but like I said, we're stuck with this for now. I don't think it would be a wise move for a new government of any persuasion to make breaking an agreement with a friendly and powerful nation one of the first things they do: let them get their feet under the table first, ffs.

Neither you nor I can "dictate" policies of this or any other country, but we both have a right to disagree with them. But, wtf would you do with UK nationals (there have been a few) who wish to harm public safety here? Your argument crumbles when you make nationality the main criteria of how people should serve their payback.

Nope, nationality the criteria for WHERE a sentence is served, thus - we send nationals to their OWN countries and British nationals are returned here and locked up accordingly - simple. :roll: As for "home grown" suspects, I think most will be under close surveillance, assuming Big Brother is doing it's job! :shock:

history is littered with broken treaties...

Indeed, but like I said, we're stuck with this for now. I don't think it would be a wise move for a new government of any persuasion to make breaking an agreement with a friendly and powerful nation one of the first things they do: let them get their feet under the table first, ffs.

Neither you nor I can "dictate" policies of this or any other country, but we both have a right to disagree with them. But, wtf would you do with UK nationals (there have been a few) who wish to harm public safety here? Your argument crumbles when you make nationality the main criteria of how people should serve their payback.

If your abbreviations are what I think they are, please refrain from using them. It will save me deleting your posts.

Peter. ADMIN.