Friday V Leeds.

Were do we see this game going ???

Leeds have Eastwood and Lauatiti back from injury but have lost Burrows for 12 weeks and Smith is a doubt, they've been struggling of late, winning a couple but conceding a lot of points 22 against Blackpool, home game for them maybe be a little advantage but i cant see them winning it.

Wires performances of late need no explanation but Myler, King and Solomona all picked up knocks... I'm expecting them to pass the fitness test and be at full strength... our attack will be to strong for there very dodgy defence.

Wire win by 18.

Agree with the above, will be a tight game. Leeds have struggled with injuries this season (so what) but they do have some players returning. I don't see losing Burrows as a major disruption for them and I reckon Smith will pass the test and also be in their line up.

Wire win for me, by 8 points.

Going against the grain on this one, think Leeds will do us only because our game at the weekend was alot tougher than theirs.

I know we smashed huddersfield but i think playing at that intensity will have taken a bit too much juice out of the tank. The loss of Myler wont help either.

Hope im wrong like.

Going against the grain on this one, think Leeds will do us only because our game at the weekend was alot tougher than theirs.

I know we smashed huddersfield but i think playing at that intensity will have taken a bit too much juice out of the tank. The loss of Myler wont help either.

Hope im wrong like.

You will be....................

If they can replicate last weeks display then I can see us winning by a few, its a momentom game and if we can get a role on then I think Leeds may find it hard to stop us.

Its a shame Myler will be out but with the squad we have we should more than cope with his absence.

Wire win by 12-16 points.

Upon hearing the news of the Monaghan injury I'm now a little bit less confidant... We could have coped without Myler but losing who i think is the best hooker in the league and probably our most consistent player this year is a big blow. Higham isn't good enough to replace him in all departments.

Agreed!!

If Myler and Monaghan who are two key players aren't playing then I can't see us winning this game plus Leeds have got quality players coming back from injury. Leeds by 10.

Have faith - it will be a very close game now but I think we'll just squeeze home by one score!

Just as i suspected we missed Monaghan in a big big way last night... He provides Warrington with some terrific defence and some direction from dummy half, We were flat in attack, at times shocking in defence, discipline was terrible and we didn't deserve to win.

Were still a few quality players short of competing with the bug three (Wigan, Leeds, Saints) and until we start beating those teams on a regular basis were never really going to be challenging for grand finals.