LIVERPOOL GO TOP

Gary

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The sooner the fat spanish waiter goes - the better - please don't give him a new four year contract.

Thanks for the Champions League and an FA Cup but it is now time to go back home!

Everytime he plays Lucas I know Liverpool will fail to impress.

Without Gerrard and Alonso (who he was prepared to sell!!) Liverpool are just a mediocre team who can only draw with rag bob tail teams like Man City, Stoke City, West Ham, Fulham, the list is endless.

Congratulations to Man Utd on equalling Liverpool's majestic numer of league titles - still a couple behind though with big ears! :wink:

Congratulations to Man Utd on equalling Liverpool's majestic numer of league titles - still a couple behind though with big ears! :wink:

I think Man U Have more chance of equaling Liverpools Euro sucesses than Liverpool have of overtaking Uniteds league title wins at the moment!! :lol::lol:

I think Man U Have more chance of equaling Liverpools Euro sucesses than Liverpool have of overtaking Uniteds league title wins at the moment!! :lol::lol:

I would suggest you go google a bit of footy history mate :D:D:D