LIVERPOOL GO TOP

Gary

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatshaft, you are spot on. No one can disagree that Ronaldo along with most class players can get unwarranted free kicks, but in this case no one was more surprised than Ronaldo. :oops: You are also correct in saying that none of the fans thought it was a penalty. Not one person in the ground thought it was apart from Stiles, but what are United supposed to do - 'refuse to take the penalty'?

No Wolfie not at all, I', just absolutely amazed that Peter T is the only person in the world who thinks there was any doubt that it could possibly not have been a penalty (except Rob Styles)

Even that famous Evertonian, Andy Gray, has just said it wasn't a dive. :wink:
Quite right, no-one's saying it was a dive, YOU however are trying to say it might somehow have been a penalty. An indefensible stance in a game where so often contrasting opinions can have some merit, in this case you have no basis for making that comment.

Fatshaft, you are spot on. No one can disagree that Ronaldo along with most class players can get unwarranted free kicks, but in this case no one was more surprised than Ronaldo. :oops: You are also correct in saying that none of the fans thought it was a penalty. Not one person in the ground thought it was apart from Stiles, but what are United supposed to do - 'refuse to take the penalty'?

No Wolfie not at all, I', just absolutely amazed that Peter T is the only person in the world who thinks there was any doubt that it could possibly not have been a penalty (except Rob Styles)

and Andy Gray - master pundit :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just a question. If it had happened on the halfway line, would the guy have got booked for a two footed tackle? :?
You're not serious are you? For a start it WASN'T a foul, and for a second, it wasn;t two footed. Have you even seen this? Styles has even sent an apology to Bolton this morning, which I'm sure will be well received :roll:

Just a question. If it had happened on the halfway line, would the guy have got booked for a two footed tackle? :?
You're not serious are you? For a start it WASN'T a foul, and for a second, it wasn;t two footed. Have you even seen this? Styles has even sent an apology to Bolton this morning, which I'm sure will be well received :roll:

Yes, but you and PJ did bite. :wink::lol:

• 4 weeks later...
1 swallows doesn't make a summer.

Quite right Peter - but already been more than one swallow this season - Liverpool 2 Man Utd 1 earlier in the season - and Liverpool unbeaten despite not even playing to their full potential!

They also won away at City coming back from two goals down - so I think we can safely say Liverpool should be in with a shout at long last!

The victories against United and Chelsea were also achieved without the club's best player! :wink:

So you have sacked Gerrard as the best thing since sliced bread? Typical of a fickle scouser, he was virtually a one man team last season, how are the mighty fallen.

You could be excused for your change in hero worship if you were about 12 years old but surely you haven't changed the posters on your bedroom wall.

:D:D:D

even better hearing the bitter manc fans whinge. :D:D:D

Damn good speakers you have there :wink::wink:

you must be struggling Wolfie if you have to edit my post ie the reading part to make a poor gag. I'll type slowly for you, I read whinging on line and hear whinging in real life from real people :wink::wink:

:D:D:D

But its a great feeling being top and even better reading and hearing the bitter manc fans whinge. :D:D:D

To be fair to our Mancs friends I don't think they have much to be bitter about - current champions of Europe and Premiership Champions two years on the bounce.

I wouldn't mind some of that (again! :lol: )