LIVERPOOL GO TOP

Gary

Hells Bells where have all the scousers come from :lol: I know it's been 5 years but you would think they had won the World Cup :roll:

But the following statement is the one I've been waiting for:-

Why not both - in fact Liverpool are so strong this year they could win the lot! 8)

I seem to remember the same quote at about this time last year :roll:

the same year Poo won NOTHING :lol:

Actually if you opened your eyes and looked at the dates that was my quote from last year!Liverpool still poor - United worse!

Keep trying, you'll get the hang of it eventually, mate :lol:

but surely it would have to have been said again for it to be the "same quote" Mate. I love semantics :D

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this s l o w l y

It was your old mate Gary that trawled back and resurrected an old post with his quote about Poo winning everything. Ok

I, foolishly (because I can't see past the nose on my face) qouted the qoute thinking it was a new post. Got it so far?

So your point about

the fact that you trawled back a year to find Garys quote
is false Mate.

Ye gods, you Poo fans are hard work :wink:

I will say this s l o w l y

It was your old mate Gary that trawled back and resurrected an old post with his quote about Poo winning everything. Ok

I, foolishly (because I can't see past the nose on my face) qouted the qoute thinking it was a new post. Got it so far?

So your point about

the fact that you trawled back a year to find Garys quote
is false Mate.

Ye gods, you Poo fans are hard work :wink:

like your statement that Ferguson "had no option" but to replace Carrick with Giggs was also fact or could you not see past your nose then Wolfie? after all this is where this started. You Manure fans are so much more bearable when you are winning.

United supporters may well hate losing but the only person who seemed to get uptight and start handing out insults was you. :roll:

I've not been insulting I've been gloating. It was Eagle who said that footy forums are all about having a pop. If anybody does feel personally insulted by anything I have said let me know and I will apologise immediatly and sincerely. :)

Calling someone a 'liar' is gloating :?:?:?

I think you'll find that comes under the title of 'abuse' :roll:

If you feel that was abuse you have lead a very sheltered existence, and should report the post to a moderater not put it up again by quoting it :roll:

Surely it would depend upon whether the person was telling the truth immediately prior to the accusation as to whether the statement was even inaccurate. It was also in a completely different thread than this and furthermore from what I have seen Wolfie is more than able to fight his own battles without your help. :)

I will reiterate , if I have been out of order to the point of personally insulting anybody on here I will always be big enough to apologise.

P.S. DavyG I have now edited the post which so offended you.

Anyway the important thing is that Steve's goal tonight was brilliant and the team did well against a strong side for a change. :D

They certainly came out ON TOP against the french side. 8)

Geoff Liverpool were lucky to hang on in the end, very lucky. Some of the players looked dead on their feet but a win is a win. Apart from the Utd. game the team haven't really performed well at all but are still unbeaten :D