LIVERPOOL GO TOP

Gary

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol: what a pathetic response :lol::lol::lol:

Davy thats not very fair, I'm sure Wolfie put a lot of time and effort into his response and you dismiss it as pathetic. I for one thought it was quite good.

Are you now my official stalker, how exciting. They do say you are nobody until you have one. Thank you Davy I'm very flattered, just don't go all wierd on me ok? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Are you now my official stalker

Well you know what they say - Every girl wants a stalker :lol::lol::lol:

Wow what an incisive and well thought out reply. Oxbridge educated no doubt.

I give up, how on earth am I to be expected to compete with such a level of maturity. You are obviously my intelectual superior and I am humbled by your words.

You have even made me question my own sexualiy now andf may have opened up whole new chapters in my future life for me.

Well done Divy you never let me down do you? :lol:

Back to the plot. I have backed Villa this afternoon to bring a bit of light to my darkness. :roll:

My lot will still be top whatever happens but three red cards in two games (Ronaldo could have made it four) is not the form of champions.

After due deliberation about the Champions League and various combinations of results, I would like United to beat Liverpool in the Final to give me the greatest satisfaction. After all I am due a bit. :lol:

Back to the plot. I have backed Villa this afternoon to bring a bit of light to my darkness. :roll:

My lot will still be top whatever happens but three red cards in two games (Ronaldo could have made it four) is not the form of champions.

After due deliberation about the Champions League and various combinations of results, I would like United to beat Liverpool in the Final to give me the greatest satisfaction. After all I am due a bit. :lol:

To be honest Eagle, over the last 2 games your team have been the victim of some of the most unbiased and impartial refereeing ever seen which has obviously thrown your players as it is not what they have come to expect. :D

You are still favourites for the league but it is nice to be challenging for a change and its always good to see Utd fans get sixpence,dustbin lid syndrome :wink::wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I hope little Yossie brought you some cheer in the 93rd minute at Fulham! :D

No doubt you will be backing Villa again tomorrow :oops:

Squeaky bum time Mr Ferguson or Sir Alex to his friends! :twisted:

And as the BBC log states:

1922: GOAL Fulham 0-1 Liverpool

Who writes Rafa's scripts right now? Ryan Babel finds Steven Gerrard in the Fulham box and the ball ricochets off a Fulham defender into the path of Yossi Benayoun , who smashes a fabulous shot into the far corner from an angle on the right. It's a brilliant finish, and is perhaps the most important goal of the Premier League season so far.

That's out of Liverpool's hands and down to the discipline or lack of by other teams. If they want to play with only 10 players then what can one of the top fair play teams do about it except lead by example. :wink:

So you've never heard of 'diving' then Geoff? :wink:

That's out of Liverpool's hands and down to the discipline or lack of by other teams. If they want to play with only 10 players then what can one of the top fair play teams do about it except lead by example. :wink:

So you've never heard of 'diving' then Geoff? :wink:

88.gif

You must mean the way Vidic dived to pull back Gerrard to get sent off eh Wolfie. Desperate comments from a worried man.

Baz J how many substitutions were made in the game? Each of these adds 30 seconds to the clock(in theory) so along with the rest of stoppage time even Bennett could justify no less. :wink::wink::wink:

Desperate comments from a worried man.

PJ - the last thing I do about football is worry :roll::roll:

All you have done is confirm the point I was making to Semi Detached Geoff in that having players sent off is not just down to one team. Thankyou for your support. :wink::wink:

Geoff, after the shadow squad copied Poo's late goal exploits is it OK if we borrow the top spot back?

BTW, latest transfer news, Ronaldo to Madrid & Gerrard to Old Trafford. I think it will be a good deal for United, they will be getting a more accomplished diver. :wink: