• UKIP
    • BNP
    • None of the above
    • Couldn't make up mind

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that in this poll, as well as the national polls; more folk are against the individual main political Parties than are for them - and in the real poll, around 30% of the electorate won't even vote at all. :shock:

How does 19 votes for the three main parties and 6 for the others mean that more folk are against the main parties.?

Individually it is 7,6,6 & 6 still not most.

Have another look Eag: the highest individual Party vote was 7 for the Tories, 6 each for the other two - if you combine the votes of the rest - 10 folk clearly don't want Tory. Labour or Libs; and in the real election around 30% of folk won't even vote at all, so no overwhelming endorsement for any ONE of the main parties K! :roll: Got a leaflet from the INDEPENDENT candidate today - very good, and from what I've been told, a class above the rest - so let's just hope folk do vote for REAL change. :wink:

You can massge the figures anyway you want but an overwhelming majority (21) want ONE OF THE BIG THREE whilst six are happy to throw their vote away on a lost cause and four can't make thir minds up.

The endorsement therefore is for a major party.

EACH "PARTY" support, is less than those who don't support any of the main parties. and we can add the support for the other two main parties to be against the single highest Party, and it demonstrates how Brown could win with 32% of those who actually vote (ignoring the 30% who don't), he can even come third in the popular vote and win more seats in Parliament and re-enter No 10 - try justifying that :wink:

Shame you can only click on 7 areas at a time but anyway... :lol:

My first dream cabinet had

2 cons (public finances and business taxation)

2 bnps (council tax and cars)1 green (elderly)

1 lib (youth employment)

1 labour (jobs)

Overall it told me to vote for Tories :shock:

My second dream cabinet had

2 Lib Dem (NHS and Immigration)

1 Labour (Doctors)

1 Con (Police)

1 Green (Forces)

1 Bnp (sentencing)

1 Lib Dem (Immigration)

1 UKIP (Pensions)

Overall it told me to vote for Lib Dems :shock:

I might just print it off and stick it to my voting form :lol::lol::lol:

Policies are like Committee decisions - nobody ever quite gets exactly what they wanted and all the arguing waters it down into some soggy please-all compromise. Of course, there are fine examples of strong policy in Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Jack the Ripper, the BNP and Observer, which serve to remind us all that things could be a lot worse..... :twisted::wink:

Errm, so things would be a "lot worse" if the 1million illegal immigrants in this country were deported; if no more immigrants were allowed in without needed skills etc etc - stick to your Ivory Tower LP! :roll:

That's not what I said. I said things would be a lot worse if you were in charge. For a start, Jeremy Kyle would be Chancellor! :roll: