• UKIP
    • BNP
    • None of the above
    • Couldn't make up mind

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only three parties were in the live debate.... when are the rest joining in :wink::lol:

Thought I'd finally (almost) made my mind up but after watching the first debate Zzzzzz and reading some of the pointers and explanations regarding various issue in each parties very long manifestos (that no one will bother to read fully or understand anyway)....I'm not so sure anymore and I haven't a clue again.... :oops:

It's all cloak and dagger with lashings of strawberry and vanilla ice cream with sprinklies on top if you aske me :lol:

I've voted too and for the same as you Paul. I couldn't vote Labour because yesterday, one of their lackys came round top put a leaflet through my door. I was out front with my son and Corsair when he approached and despite me asking what party he was from and telling him quite clearly that if it was Lib Dem or Labour to "put in in the big blue plastic postbox over there" he proceeded to put it through my door.

Obviously the man is an imbecile and doesn't understand plain English and I had to do it myself...

If you knew it was a Labour lacky, why did you ask which party he was from? I presume that because he continued to post it through your door he must have been a Tory imbecile. :wink:

despite me asking what party he was from and telling him quite clearly that if it was Lib Dem or Labour to "put in in the big blue plastic postbox over there" he proceeded to put it through my door

I didn't know he was a Labour Lacky until after he turned round and showed me his red rosette (which made him look like a donkey at a gymkhana) only then did I realise he was a lefty as I said before above.......

You don't deliver leaflets do you Wolfie? :wink:

Because our Forum is more extensively democratic than the rest of the UK. Here, you can vote for your precise choice of candidate, even if he or she is not standing elsewhere.

I have not cast a vote here yet, because at present, I can't contemplate picking just one from the vast array of people I wouldn't trust to fetch me a newspaper and hand over the change without some stuff up or surcharge!

Can't believe one good TV performance by a guy who has obviously been well trained, well dressed and put through a fitness regime to lose half his body weight has turned the national polls on their head!

Are we really so fickle?

Are we really going to all go out and vote for a party which is going to give up the defence of our realm and put up our taxes! :oops::evil:

Can't believe one good TV performance by a guy who has obviously been well trained, well dressed and put through a fitness regime to lose half his body weight has turned the national polls on their head!

Are we really so fickle?

Are we really going to all go out and vote for a party which is going to give up the defence of our realm and put up our taxes! :oops::evil:

Of course we are - my vote goes to the smart clean young man who made the other two look like complete numpties!

Are we really so fickle?

:shock: We have a party that isn't going to put up our taxes? Far as I can see, all I have is a choice between which taxes I want increased. It's called a budget because it has to balance out.

Are we really so fickle?

Of course we are - my vote goes to the smart clean young man who made the other two look like complete numpties!

That would be the same as voting for Mr Brown then. :wink:

Look folks; remember how TV voters kept voting for that Sergeant chappie on the dance prog: he was a joke; but the voters were having a mischievious laugh. Likewise, this response to pollsters by Joe Public, is a similar stunt - ask them whether they agree with the Lib Dem policy of an amnesty for illegal immigrants, or their policy of joining the Euro-zone asap, and you'd get a resounding NO. So not to worry, the electorate (possibly) are finally attempting to pull the strings of the politicians instead of visa-versa, and this will no doubt produce some interesting antics when they all assemble after the election. The downside of course, is that "the markets" may not be too pleased. :shock: