Google Stret View - Warrington Now Available

lmullineux

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill.... I can't PM you as the facility seems to have gone. :shock:

[middle of post edited and deleted by Dizzy Dismayed :oops: ]

I know you lot are all right and nothing to worry about but you never know who else may be reading and like I say I am as good as dead now :?:oops:

Thanks to all of you who helped me out of a tricky situation.... I owe you one.... :D:wink: Cheers :D

Thanks Eagle I noticed you had :wink: Really appreciated :D:wink:

Just hope the others will too before my other half gets home :shock: .... but if not then it's completely my own fault and I should think before I go into overdrive and just type eh :oops::lol::wink:

... good job you lot are a nice bunch of people eh :D:wink:

Your last but one post was a good telling off... thanks for that LP :cry::lol::wink:

Once I have somehow sorted this I will cut the plug off my computer just to make sure I never do it again... 8):lol:

Shame it wasn't my dad on the pic though as he'd be glad to be 'famous' at last :lol:

... and Thanks again to all of you who helped me out of a rather tricky situation.... I owe you all one.... :D:wink: Cheers Diz :D

Anyway what do people recon to this new Google Earth 3d street view facility then :lol::lol:

Your last but one post was a good telling off... thanks for that LP :cry::lol::wink:

:lol:

No, I was just being sympathetic, cos it is terribly easy to make a mistake like the one we've all covered up for you. :lol::twisted:

You just need to go through your own posts to remove any clues that might alert the blissfully ignorant! :lol::lol:

Thanks LP... didn't realise I'd missed one :wink:

So anyway... if any of you ever do manage to find me sunbathing in the nude on Google street view I will happily donate ?10,000 to cover your ongoing bills for the necessary shock therapy and use of a Psychiatrist :lol:

Well if nothing else this just goes to show that the people here on this forum respect the wishes of others, even if we don?t share the same concerns, which has to be a good thing.

It confirms my basic belief that while the Internet can be a dodgey place, ?local? forums like this are essentially a safe place frequented by ?normal people?.

(Note use of inverted commas) :lol:

Bill :)