Labour Britain... another unbeliveable story of unfairness

Bazj

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread did not need moderation neither was any apology required.

Serious subjects attract diametrically opposite views and occasionally they include the odd insult, the odd misquote, misinterpretation, but so what. Anyone who isn't happy should find another forum rather than try to water this one down to suit the thin skinned.

Let's not forget most posters on here are anonymous and it is the words that attract anger, ridicule, humour etc; not the person.

:? Just remind me what opposing view to Baz I expressed FOR MYSELF on the subject of the spitfire pilot's care home fees, please Eagle. Oh look, you've stumbled upon the point! :wink:

I didn't stumble on the point LP. One point that is quite obvious is that you need to pull your neck in when someone disagrees and resist running to teacher.

Running to teacher? Where was that then? Same place as my opinion that disagreed with Baz - the one you can't quote me. Your imagination. I posted back to Baz. I made no complaint or report.