The biggest problem in Britain

trojan

What do you think is the biggest problem in Britain that the next government should prioritise?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the biggest problem in Britain that the next government should prioritise?

• The War in Afghanistan
    • Economy/Jobs
    • Health care
    • Poverty/Homelessness
    • The National Debt
    • Crime / Antisocial Behaviour
    • Other

Not denying anything, just being precise - in view of your misquotations and desperate scratching round for an Achilles heel in my arguements. It's the emotional gut reaction of liberals that gets us into the mire, an apparent incapicity to see beyond next week, never mind next century. :roll::wink:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not denying anything, just being precise - in view of your misquotations and desperate scratching round for an Achilles heel in my arguements. It's the emotional gut reaction of liberals that gets us into the mire, an apparent incapicity to see beyond next week, never mind next century. :roll::wink:

Achilles heel in your arguments? :shock: Your best "arguments" have all the integrity of a badly knitted dishcloth. Best summarised as "I, Observer, know everything, I am right about that. I know that I am right, because I know everything, Ha, proved it! :roll::roll::roll: ".

One man appears on the news threatening to parade with fake coffins and your comment to me "these are the immigrants that those of your ilk would welcome with open arms". Don't you talk to me about misrepresentation and expect to be taken seriously!

Feel better for that rant LP???

May I just suggest that each generation has concerns about the topics that get posted on here whether observer or not.

People even agreed with Enoch's speech. If we didn't explore the grey areas, we would be totally controlled by Government.

Feel better for that rant LP???

May I just suggest that each generation has concerns about the topics that get posted on here whether observer or not.

People even agreed with Enoch's speech. If we didn't explore the grey areas, we would be totally controlled by Government.

Suggest anything you like - speech here is free. You can even word it in a patronising manner and imply that I am some sort of rabid dictator of opinions if you want to look silly.

Obs can think whatever he likes, but if he puts his opinions on here, they are open to challenge. That's the name of the game. He is arguing semantic loopholes just like the very people he criticizes. Abu Hanza claims he's not racist because he rejoices in the deaths of non-Muslims of all colours and not a terrorist because he never actually said, "go and make bombs". If he popped those comments on here, he'd get the same objections from me as Obs does. Because he'd be talking the same kind of tripe that Obs does.

No LP, anyone who doesn't support your pretty little picture of the world, and upsets it with a dose of reality and common sense; is going to get the usual pigeon holing of racist and xenophobe, without you having any understanding of the precise meaning of the term. :roll:

Reality? What you post on here is your opinion, nothing more. When challenged (as by Fats on another thread at this moment, not me) to explain your reasoning or produce some facts, you refuse, namecall and then you go :roll::roll::roll: as usual. In what way does :roll: form part of a constructive discussion?

All you have to do is explain that of course you don't think white british people are a minority now; you don't think that veils and turbans should be banned; you believe that the vast majority of asylum seekers are genuine people who have survived terrible things and are just looking to avoid worse, so it's our duty to offer them somewhere safe to live. You state and stick to those opinions and clearly, I am wrong about you..... at which point, I will apologise gracefully.

Or of course, you could go on record with:

"The reality is of course, that the majority of assylum claims are a bogus after thought, used after a visa over-stay or when apprehended as an illegal entrant, and the applicants are nothing more than economic migrants."

I sometimes work on asylum cases for a solicitor. Translation and transcription of statements. Some come with pictures. I wish you were right.

Again, emotional outbusts LP; not one mention of international law or agreements on assylum policy - IF, folk have a genuine case for assylum, they can travel to the "next nearest - safe" country to their country of origin to seek it - which would be the easiest and most natural course of action for a genuine refugee - but no, the majority of these cases have travelled half way round the world to get specifically to the UK - wonder why? Some have entered the EU underneath HGVs to set up camp at Calais - refusing to seek "assylum" in France, but insisting on getting to the UK - wonder why? Suggest you wake up and smell the coffee - it's because of your type of liberal nonesense that the UK is now an international joke and these economic migrants are taking the p**s out of us. :twisted:

You are right there Obs.

Other countries are much harder on the likes of assylum seekers, illegal immigrants and even drug trafficking etc etc...

The UK is seen as a soft target whereby homes, schooling, jobs and benefits will all be freely available through 'the system' to those entering the country even if it does mean that people living here already get pushed further down the waiting list :?

Strange old world :?

Again, emotional outbusts LP; not one mention of international law or agreements on assylum policy - IF, folk have a genuine case for assylum, they can travel to the "next nearest - safe" country to their country of origin to seek it - which would be the easiest and most natural course of action for a genuine refugee - but no, the majority of these cases have travelled half way round the world to get specifically to the UK - wonder why? Some have entered the EU underneath HGVs to set up camp at Calais - refusing to seek "assylum" in France, but insisting on getting to the UK - wonder why? Suggest you wake up and smell the coffee - it's because of your type of liberal nonesense that the UK is now an international joke and these economic migrants are taking the p**s out of us. :twisted:

My post was factual in its entirety, and based upon personal experience over a period of years. What is yours based upon? Your qualifications for expert status on the subject of immigration? And just out of interest, what is my view on immigration policy or international law? I don't recall ever posting it on here, so your assessment is based upon what?

Precisely, if you took your position on the basis of international law, as this Gov should - we may not have a problem. As for factual information, unless the BBC (not noted for it's political conservatism) are mis-reporting cases of abuse of our entry controls - I'm as expert as you on the subject. As for your "personal" experience of cases; where were they from and how did they get here? :?

I'm as expert as you on the subject.

Ooops. Cos from your recent posts that would now make you a self-declared toga-wearing, empty-headed, liberal dummo, incapable of using the organ between your ears, spouting nonsense from a position of complete ignorance, because you live in your own personal version of the world, unaffacted by facts, and have lost your grip on reality.

Like I said, though, I am not going to argue any more - you can be right.