Binmen?

observer

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You clean inside your car?.... wow, mine still has french toll motorway receipts stuffed in the ashtray from the summer holidays!!

Fancy doing mine?

No, I make the kids clean inside my car, or I don't feed them nice stuff. Have you no offspring?! If not, you might try the local valet service, but as they do seem to be staffed mostly by Polish former fruit-pickers, that might not be good for your blood pressure! :lol::lol:

If not, you might try the local valet service, but as they do seem to be staffed mostly by Polish former fruit-pickers, that might not be good for your blood pressure! :lol::lol:

I have offspring, but one is in Blackpool with his girlfriend and the other is only 8 and I don't do child labour!! The car wash place I go to is next to the stadium and i believe they are Turkish or Kurdish..... not a pole in sight and they do a damned good job too and all for a fiver!

Are they related to the car wash bods on Chester Road.... they are Turkish (I think) and they do a quick but very thorough job too. Team work :D

One of them gave me a real fright the first time I went though when he opened my drivers door... I was leaning on the comfy bit relaxing listening to my music while 3 of them dried my car after working wonders removing weeks of dirt and grime :oops:

How was I supposed to know he was going to clean and dry around my door edges, wipe my wondows and give me a free air freshener :lol:

Nice blokes, reasonably priced, and very good workers :D

Quick and automated is not always best Obs :P

A lot less fun, not always as good a finish and certainly not the glow of satisfaction after exertion, eh Dis? :twisted:

LP, you get worse.

What now? :shock: Washing the car with the kids is loads more fun than the automated or the handwash. We do a better job and everyone feels good about it. Sometimes, Peter, I just can't work out what goes on in your mind at all.... :shock:

Is it cheaper than the automated? :?

You might want to take your car through an automated car wash with its flailing brushes etc. but I wouldn't risk it.

I once used the one on Crosfield Street when I had my Scorpio and the wheel brush went bonkers and stopped halfway down the car and left the doors with two lovely sandpapered circles which took ages to polish out!