Lion statue in Latchford.

byrdy

what's the 'old boots' never heard of it ? :?

Maybe the Lion is a new style of digital tv receiver :lol:

Latchford has a local history society so if no-one on here knows they might know or maybe someone just fancied having something a little odd on their roof. 8)

You could always knock on their door and ask them :wink:

what's the 'old boots' never heard of it ? :?

Maybe the Lion is a new style of digital tv receiver :lol:

Latchford has a local history society so if no-one on here knows they might know or maybe someone just fancied having something a little odd on their roof. 8)

You could always knock on their door and ask them :wink:

Dismayed, We have TWO History groups in Latchford. I will ask the other one next time I see them.

Latchford has a local history society so if no-one on here knows they might know

Errrm,this request comes from the Latchford Local History group!! :roll:

Errrrrrrrrrm.... and how exactly was I supposed to know that 'BYRDY'. :roll: :roll: 8):?

Sod off and find out yourself cos I'm not going to try and help you anymore :P:lol:

Dismayed, We have TWO History groups in Latchford. I will ask the other one next time I see them.

Which is the group who have written the two books on the local schools? I've got one of the books already as a chap once knocked on the door selling them but I believe they have one for Bolton Primary School too. Wouldn't mind buying a copy if you know where sells them as my dad went there.

Which is the group who have written the two books on the local schools? I've got one of the books already as a chap once knocked on the door selling them but I believe they have one for Bolton Primary School too. Wouldn't mind buying a copy if you know where sells them as my dad went there.

Will get the details and let you know.

Sod off and find out yourself cos I'm not going to try and help you anymore

Calm down dear,it's only a forum.

Latchford History Group published the Bolton Council School book this year,price ?6:50,(i'm reading a copy now!).As far as i'm aware,this is the only Latchford History Group but if Peter T knows another one i'd be glad to hear.

Latchford History Group published the Bolton Council School book this year,price ?6:50,(i'm reading a copy now!).As far as i'm aware,this is the only Latchford History Group but if Peter T knows another one i'd be glad to hear.

There is the History Group that meets at the Baptist Church.

I was calm :lol::lol: You can still sod off though :lol::wink::P It's nearly Christmas after all :wink:

Not sure how good my eyesight will be when I am 120 or if indeed I will remember that I was interested...... but by then we will probably all have implants so emails and other personal internet replies will go directly to our brains receptors :D

So send them anyway just incase :lol: