B&Q

wolfie

I'm not usually one for posting warnings about potential scams but I had a really close call yesterday.

I walked into B & Q store at lunchtime and some old guy dressed in a black shirt with an orange apron on, asked me if I wanted decking.

Fortunately, I got the first punch in and sorted the b*****d out. Those less suspecting might not be so lucky.

Pass this warning on.... :wink:

I'm not usually one for posting warnings about potential scams but I had a really close call yesterday.

I walked into B & Q store at lunchtime and some old guy dressed in a black shirt with an orange apron on, asked me if I wanted decking.

Fortunately, I got the first punch in and sorted the b*****d out. Those less suspecting might not be so lucky.

Pass this warning on.... :wink:

:lol::lol:

Thought this was going to be another compaint about their sales price' twaddle. Nearly fell into their trap of the so called 1/2 price kitchen cabinets and door sale until it was discovered that they had doubled the price after their real 1/2 price sale promotion so what you were paying with the second promotion was acttually the FULL price of the first one. Anyway I digress but it's your fault for remining me :P

So back to your warning :lol: Would you still deck the bloke if he had asked you if you were interested in being 'plastered' :lol::D:wink: