Blue bottles in the red!

observer

Please, Obs and Dis, please tell me that at least you don't vote.... please give me just a little flicker of hope in the descending gloom! :shock::lol:

Wouldn't dare vote LP. My other half would have me hung drawn and quartered if I did. I think he'd much rather have his 'danglies' removed with no pain relief than to have to even watch it with us :lol: He seems to have serious issues with the programme as a whole and ones that he really needs to address :shock:

SO WE RECORD IT and play our favourite bits every now and again just to try and get him over it.. or is it to annoy him :lol::lol:

However as for voting, if the fuzzy haired bloke ever sings one of my favourite Bon Jovi tracks and does it justice then I may find myslef having to chip in on the phone bill and learning to sprint :shock::lol::wink:

Please, Obs and Dis, please tell me that at least you don't vote.... please give me just a little flicker of hope in the descending gloom! :shock::lol:

Wouldn't dare vote LP. My other half would have me hung drawn and quartered if I did. I think he'd much rather have his 'danglies' removed with no pain relief than to have to even watch it with us :lol: He seems to have serious issues with the programme as a whole and ones that he really needs to address :shock:

I'm liking him..... :lol: