Damaged wheel repair?

disgusted

Ouch that's gota hurt. Mine are only 18s but I generally end up paying about ?180 a tyre.

No those are the origional wheels. They don't seem to supply them on the newer models and most are now this gun metal colour with a very open construction. Might be easy to clean but not my cup of tea.

Bill :)

I stil have S29COS on retention which came off my Scorpio 2.9 Cosworth!! S29 SCO sold on Ebay yesterday for ?155.00! So I think I'll hang onto it! BAZ 46 is for sale at the moment and I'm trying to hint to the wife (I'm 46 in December!!) but I'll still end up with the one I have I guess!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
probably bent it on one of those bloody speed bumps in Callands!!
Pretty sure that it's that very sunken manhole cover across from the old MFI exit.

how weird, after four years + that manhole cover is now fixed a couple of weeks after this thread is posted. Someone from roads department reading this forum? :?:

In which case can they fix the rather large potholes on Broomfields Road (Appleton).

Turn off London Road just before Bridgewater High School playing fields (there is a very large white house with swimming pool on the left) in the direction of the upper school and Broomfileds Leisure Centre and there are at least TWO VERY DEEP POTHOLES on either side of the road one of which I had no option but to drive over tonight :evil:

THUD !!!!!

Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me and it was too dark to get a decent picture of the hole with my mobile phone but I will be examining my alloy wheel and tyre for any damage tomorrow :evil:

:P

But maybe if I had been driving much faster than the 10 mph I was doing my wheel wouldn't have had time to go right down into the jagged deep crater and my alloy wheel wouldn't now have it's new unsightly scrape marks :cry:

Oh well **** happens I suppose :? At least it matches my other one now and I'll probably get a discount for having two refurbished at the same time :lol: