Is there a case -

observer

The majority of scientific opinion is not against me, just the scientific opinion that is reported in the mainstream media. However if you bothered to read what I said it would be obvious to even you that the point I was making was that the media was only reporting one side of the story (i.e. the fact that 3 German ships were using the North East Passage) and not the fact that the passage has been in use since the 1930s, long before the cult of climate change was invented. Try and keep up. :roll::roll:

Have you actually read beyond the first two paragraphs? Nowhere does it admit that the passage has been in use by commercial shipping since the 30s. In fact it gives the impression that it has been impassable for 7000 years. The same spin is put on the northwest passage, again untrue. :wink::wink: Still if you want to believe everything you read in the mainstream media don't let me stop you being deluded :roll::roll:

It's like teaching a 5 year old :roll: LtKije I will say this again. The way that the BBC news and other mainstream news providers (see also the Independent report on this "ground breaking" ("sea breaking"?) voyage) infers that it HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!! Capice? You are very gullible LtKije, really. 8)8)

aperity no it does not it like speaking to 5 year olds.

This is what it says

The German ships Beluga Fraternity and Beluga Foresight arrived in the Siberian port of Yamburg, in the Ob river delta, on Monday, owner Beluga Shipping GmbH said on its website.

Both ships left South Korea in late July, negotiating the passage off north-eastern Siberia behind two Russian icebreakers.

"We are all very proud and delighted to be the first Western shipping company which has successfully transited the legendary North East Passage and delivered the sensitive cargo safely through this extraordinarily demanding sea area", said Beluga CEO Niels Stolberg.

I also found this on the internet

On November 28, 2008, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reported that the Canadian Coast Guard confirmed the first commercial ship sailed through the Northwest Passage. In September 2008, the MV Camilla Desgagn?s, owned by Desgagn?s Transarctik Inc

aperity no it does not it like speaking to 5 year olds.

A 5 year old would probably make more sense. :roll::roll:

I know what the article says LtKije, but the main part of it infers that this is the first time it has happened and does not say that the passage has been in use for over 70 years. Most people wouldn't have read as far as the part you quoted and would have come away with the impression that this was a first. :roll::roll:

I didn't want to have to state the obvious but here goes. The Nascopie went part of the way through from the east and met up with the Aklavik which went part of the way through from the west. Thus between them they went all the way east to west. Sorry if that concept is too difficult for you to grasp. :?:?