Warrington Wolves Champions !!!!!!!!!

indy

Excellent deserved victory, they didn't need the quite obvious bias shown by Phil Bentham the Warrington Video Ref.

Indy, you are showing your lack of knowledge of the game despite the amount of time you spend at the club, you should realise that Warrington have won the Challenge Cup; they are not Champions. :roll:

Eagle stop being such a GRUMP !!

They are CHAMPIONS today in many people's eyes :D:D:D

(ps and that is from me... who doesn't particularly like or understand the game... but I watched it on my own and was chuffed to bits when they won :D:P )

:shock: eagle for once just grow up and stop having a go at anything u see fit. The victory by the wolves out shines ur constant snipes. Maybe the fact that i do get to meet the team every week and that i will be shaking all of their hands tomorrow really pees u off. You are winning no friends on here with ur constant digs ..... :? sadly you are becoming really boring ... :roll:

So Indy, what are Warrington champions of? My post was not about Warrington's excellent victory it was about the Forum Ego and his lack of knowledge of the RL world.

Your thin skin is perfectly balanced by your extremely large head, so you are shaking all of their hands tomorrow, whatever rocks your boat.

Great result - just got back from a superb day out to Wembley as one of the 20,000 plus in the barmy army.

Not got much of a voice left for the interviews. :oops:

Warrington Wolves have delivered a major trophy at long last - 35 years of pain now at an end.

Should be a terrific turn out at the town hall tomorrow! 8)

A great day for The Wolves and a great day for Warrington, it will certainly give the town a much needed lift. Looks as though it will stay dry for all of those people who are going to stand along the route and at the Town Hall.

I'm not a rugby fan but I did watch the match on TV and thought that Warrington settled sooner (immediately) and simply outclassed Huddersfield. Mrs K who isn't a sports fan at all was even watching it on TV and delighted with the result.

Great day out starting from the crowds at the Tesco Coach park, through to the service station to the arrival at Wembley a sea of primrose and yellow ok there was a smatter of another colour worn by the over 50's - weren't their supporters old? :lol: )

And what a match played at 100 mph, the big hand on my watch in the 2nd half was wizzing by. Usually when your leading you want the match to finish but not this one.

Some fantastic performances and great stadium with great supporters.

My first time at Wembly and hopefully I'll be back before the grim reaper gets me just hope it's not another 35 years.