London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service

Guest Guest

hi

i had recently travelled to london for a holiday and i booked Airport Taxi transfer service

Thanks

Chris

Please do not advertise ont jis site without prior consent.

I drove a hire car to Heathrow airport last week, dropped it off at the National depot at the airport, and took a taxi from there to the Heathrow Thistle Hotel which is less than 5 minutes away. ?12 MINIMUM charge!! And a pint of Boddingtons in the hotel was ?3.60. daylight robbery - it's cheaper than that in the airport itself and you know what a rip-off those places are! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

I only booked my holiday yesterday then heard on tonight?s news that the baggage handlers are going on strike. :cry:

Anyhow, on airport transfers, I?ve just checked out the price to leave the car at Liverpool airport, where you just drive up and they take the car away for you.

Hopefully they also bring it back in one piece when you return. ?40 for the week, which I think isn?t too bad seeing as a taxi each way would probably be more expensive.

Bill :)

Starts counting.. Five, four, three, :lol::lol::lol:

Anyhow, on airport transfers, I?ve just checked out the price to leave the car at Liverpool airport, where you just drive up and they take the car away for you.

Hopefully they also bring it back in one piece when you return.

:

Don't leave any petrol in the tank, and check the mileage. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorted! Didn't need to take the car afterall as Rollers taxis of Penketh offered to take us and pick us up free of charge for all the help and assistance we've given them over the years.

Nice to see this sort of spirit still exists!

Sorted! Didn't need to take the car afterall as Rollers taxis of Penketh offered to take us and pick us up free of charge for all the help and assistance we've given them over the years.

Nice to see this sort of spirit still exists!

Hmmmm benefits in kind now eh bill.... don't let HMRC hear about this! :lol: