So who is going to Wembley?

Gary

I'm in 107, above the tunnel and to your left, Gary.

Don't take your pea shooter, or I'll get you back after the game :)

We decided against staying over and are travelling by coach from the Dog and Partridge. All seats now sold.

Atmosphere on board will be awsome :)

I am - block 511 up in the Gods behind the sticks and travelling on the Wire Flyer! :D

Don't know what block we're in but it must be in the nosebleeds at only 26 quid. We are staying just the one night being poor impoverished old flatulents. The last time I went to Wembley I had to negotiate a river of urine cascading down the staircase. The usual suspects had just stood on the top step and peed down the steps.

I've had to use the *quote* button to post this. The *reply* button has disappeared. Sorry Gazzer.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that bookies are rarely wrong but to make the Wire odds-on favourites to lift the trophy suggests to me that this time the've got it wrong. Huddersfield have the best defensive record in the game and are way above Wire in the league table, so how can Wire be favourites and odds-on as well ? Just getting there will do for me, winning the trophy will be a welcome bonus but I won't be heartbroken should we lose.

I know that bookies are rarely wrong but to make the Wire odds-on favourites to lift the trophy suggests to me that this time they've got it wrong. Huddersfield have the best defensive record in the game and are way above Wire in the league table, so how can Wire be favourites and odds-on as well ? Just getting there will do for me, winning the trophy will be a welcome bonus but I won't be heartbroken should we lose.

Hi, I'm in block 142 row 5 with hubby, his brother & sister in law and my brother and sister in law. We're travelling by rail on Friday evening til Monday. We have Wembley transfers from our hotel on the Wigan coach! Should be fun :roll: Come on the Wire! :D

unfortunately i will have to stay at home and be content with the tv coverage.

will be sat on my chair with a bottle of old speckled hen and watching avidly to see which side the ref favours ( all refs are biased i am lead to believe)

may even go so far as to record it to dvd so that i will have a record of it.

hope you all have a safe journey both ways and a result that is deserved. :mrgreen:

unfortunately i will have to stay at home and be content with the tv coverage.

will be sat on my chair with a bottle of old speckled hen and watching avidly to see which side the ref favours ( all refs are biased i am lead to believe)

may even go so far as to record it to dvd so that i will have a record of it.

hope you all have a safe journey both ways and a result that is deserved. :mrgreen:

If you can record it to DVD for me as I don't know how to set mine up to record! :oops:

Just for interest, how many of the 26 will actually come from Huddersfield or Warrington? :? Or will we be watching two Ozzy teams?! :wink:

Well Warrington have the Anderson brothers and Rauhihi who are from New Zealand and three Aussies, Hicks, Monaghan and King but there are quite a few home grown players in the squad these days which is an improvement on the past.

Cooper, Riley, Pickersgill and Penny are all Warrington born and bred.

At the end of the day Warrington as a town is being represented in a major national event being broadcast live around the world - so surely that can only be good for us?