This Saturdays no ordinary Saturday......

Latchford Locks

Whenever I walk around town the majority of people seem to be kitted out in either United or Liverpool shirts. :roll: with very few Wolves shirts. What makes you think it will be a ghost town if Wolves get to Wembley :?:?:?

If you had been at The HJ yesterday you would have understood :wink::wink:

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/6031/1/Wolves-fans-clock-up-record-ticket-sales/Page1.html

• 3 weeks later...
I've never experienced such a buzz of anticipation around town as this week,if(when)we reach the final Warrington will be a ghost town that weekend.

Well I've just got back from my usual Saturday morning trip into Warrington town centre and it seems to be more busy than normal. :?:?:?

I've never experienced such a buzz of anticipation around town as this week,if(when)we reach the final Warrington will be a ghost town that weekend.

Well I've just got back from my usual Saturday morning trip into Warrington town centre and it seems to be more busy than normal. :?:?:?

Pleased to hear that town was still busy - must be attracting a lot of out of towners!

Maybe Warrington people normally shop out of town. :wink:

• 11 months later...
To all the team that walks out of the tunnel at 2.30 on Saturday...

This is your chance to put your names into the record books and go down in Warrington history.

Good luck lads! Do it for the town. The whole place will be given such a lift if we could make it to the final.

p-56-7.jpg

And Ditto for this year !!!!!! :)