This Saturdays no ordinary Saturday......

Latchford Locks

Hey Latch !! Hope they don't leave the walking out until 2.30pm. They'll miss the kick-off. I'm sorry(or should that be glad?) that I won't be going to the match...I'll be in the Trough of Bowland relaxing outside my tent with a cool one and will be listening on the radio.

Go and find a pub to watch it in,but get there before 2.30 :wink:

19 years since our last Wembley date - it has been far too long.

We owe the pie eaters for five years ago and if we could beat Saints in the final with a last minute Briers drop goal it would be something to remember for all time! :D

and if we could beat Saints in the final with a last minute Briers drop goal it would be something to remember for all time! :D

And in a hundred years from now they would still say...............................

This was our Finest Hour ! ! ! :D

challenge_cup_465_465x370.jpg

We owe the pie eaters for five years ago and if we could beat Saints in the final with a last minute Briers drop goal it would be something to remember for all time! :D

Aren't Town at home on the day of the final ?

No - we have moved it to the Friday night and most of our directors and some of our supporters will then hopefully be boarding a coach on Saturday morning on our way to Wembley! :D

It will be an FA Cup/Challenge Cup sporting weekend! 8)

She wore, she wore, she wore a yellow and blue ribbon, she wore a yellow and blue ribbon on a sunny August day, and when I asked her why she wore that yellow and blue ribbon , she said gasping "its for the Wires and we're off to Wembley"!!!! and this song doesn't rhyme unfortunately. :?:?:wink:

She wore, she wore, she wore a yellow and blue ribbon, she wore a yellow and blue ribbon on a sunny August day, and when I asked her why she wore that yellow and blue ribbon , she said gasping "its for the Wires and we're off to Wembley"!!!! and this song doesn't rhyme unfortunately. :?:?:wink:

Your certainly not a threat to the works of Lennon/McCartney ... :D

I've never experienced such a buzz of anticipation around town as this week,if(when)we reach the final Warrington will be a ghost town that weekend.

Latchy - you obviously need to get down to the Field of dreams next Saturday when Warrington Town kick start their season in the Unibond Division One North clash witht he mighty Clitheroe - now that is a real buzz.

To be honest the buzz is nowhere what it was like in 1990 when we had a team which won the Regal Trophy with the likes of Mike Gregory, Dessie Drummond, Bob Jackson, Mark Forster and co in the ranks and then we went to Wembley to play the pie eaters.

I can remember going bonkers when Mark Thomas scored the winning try against Oldham who had a perfectly good try disallowed to deny them their first ever trip to Wembley - and look at poor Oldham now! :cry:

Beg to differ there Gary......

You "remember"the excitement from "after "the semi when we had already won.We ain't even won this semi yet and I reckon it's better than 90,only 1974 was there a greater buzz around town.

Biggest atmosphere tomorow since Andrew Johns first game !!!!!

I've never experienced such a buzz of anticipation around town as this week,if(when)we reach the final Warrington will be a ghost town that weekend.

Whenever I walk around town the majority of people seem to be kitted out in either United or Liverpool shirts. :roll: with very few Wolves shirts. What makes you think it will be a ghost town if Wolves get to Wembley :?:?:?

:D:shock:8) Received conformation from the RFL that we can take the Warrington Wolves 'Barmy Army' 30sq foot flag to the Stobart stadium tomorrow !!!!!

:P If ur there tomorrow look out fore the flag being raised just 15 minutes before the kick off ...... Indy will be sending it up into the crowd with Lyn who made it ....... let's hope it brings us all the good fortune that Warrington fans deserve ..... :lol: