end of the pink ladies or is it

tara_dad

would you use them if they where fully licence or not  

16 members have voted

1. 1. would you use them if they where fully licence or not

• I would use them if they where not licence
    • I would only use them if they where licence
    • after this i would never use them

I would like to take this time to thank Gary and Warrington worldwide for letting us put mine and others views and reports on this matter of pink ladies thank you without getting to publishes the facts and to send letters out and mostly showing all the FACTS that was putting the public in dangers . as of this matter this may not have changed and would not have come about. and to all the sceptics that was out there its good to see they have not got a clue. ( i have taken part for this off untill I have had a meeting with the named Concerned )

But as you see that the pink ladies are still defiant of the council by still working yet again still putting the public in danger . But actions will be taken to stop this from happing all they have to do is get plated and we will welcome they with open arms and would willing work along side them. because the concept is a good idea so I hope they will look at this and get plated and then the public will be covered knowing they are not in dangers but until this happens you take you life in your own hands using the company . Lastly it?s a pity it took the council 5 years plus to take action while in the meantime taking money off drivers for licences along with other things and pink ladies have got off lightly with the fines they paid

again thanks www and gary and staff for the work you do

Gary would love to do a interview with the council on why it took so long and why they did not put a warring out to the public of warrington if you could set it up for the ww. I would live to do it.

So jimmy could you fix it for me ?.lol

It is called the legal process. The process, rightly, assumes innocence until proven otherwise. It also gives a Right of Appeal. :wink:

Gary would love to do a interview with the council on why it took so long and why they did not put a warring out to the public of warrington if you could set it up for the ww. I would live to do it.

Why on earth would WBC want to do that, it would hardly be an effective use of officers' time....would it.

So its waste of time not finding out why it took so long and why WCB put peoples lives in danger? just like it was waste of time us knowing about MP expenses you also would say, I hope you have that opinion when you running for re election. As you know the council only acted this last year by there own stamens so what where they doing for the passed four years plus ? In the mean time taking money off taxi drivers up to ?2,000 a year, so I will print your comment off and pass it on to the taxi union and taxi drivers of Warrington and there families can see what you stand for . Pitt you don?t stand up to say MP and councillors should not have high expenses . But that?s going off the subject you can not hide the fact its took 5 years and only after pressure this Last year the council acted. do you agree that fact?? in the mean time you all stood by and watched people of Warrington being put in danger . And did not act that?s a fact so it should go away now should it. but I will pass your views on to the taxi drivers of Warrington and there families.

observer

There work long hours to make end meet and to pay for the bill `s they have to pay the council before they even make a penny. So most have to work long hours. This also could now be putting the public in danger as well but most drivers work within the law and can be check at anytime and because they are fully licence they can be taken off the road there and then. that?s why they work within the law and try not put the public in danger.

Unlike MP and Councillors they can not put in big expenses in as the tax office as them in ASP, it?s a pity that they can not do that to MP and Councillors but they don?t brake rules do they? its one law for one and the poor get second-rate system

So its waste of time not finding out why it took so long and why WCB put peoples lives in danger? in the mean time you all stood by and watched people of Warrington being put in danger . And did not act that?s a fact so it should go away now should it. but I will pass your views on to the taxi drivers of Warrington and there families.

Unlike MP and Councillors they can not put in big expenses in as the tax office as them in ASP, it?s a pity that they can not do that to MP and Councillors but they don?t brake rules do they? its one law for one and the poor get second-rate system

Do the drivers declare and pay tax on their tips?

It would seem that the poll does not support your concerns. Maybe the people would be happy to ride in a vehicle that was no more unsafe than any other car on the road?

And don't forget, taxi driving is optional, no-one forces these people to do it for a living.

TD... havent you got the decision you had hoped for ?

No point in now trying to alienate and embarrasse the people (ie WBC) who have obviously put a good case forward so far in the fact that the judge went in their favour.

With a more than probable appeal on it's way maybe you should should not count your chickens or throw too many stones until you are sure of the final outcome :wink:

Just hope that this is not another one of WBC's 'we tried our best but lost at appeal' stories...

But I'm sure it's not or WBC and other authorities will have every exisiting or new taxi firm in their areas following suit and becoming members only clubs

..... ie women only members, men only members, couples only members, family only members, gay only members, lesbian only members ..... the list and sub branches of each business could be endless :shock::lol:

..... ie women only members, men only members, couples only members, family only members, gay only members, lesbian only members ..... the list and sub branches of each business could be endless :shock::lol:

One flaw in your points Dis.... the men only club would be illegal under sex discrimination laws... all the others will be fine of course.

As for you TD, I really think you have a nerve coming on here slagging off Pink ladies for putting the public at risk while a lot of the taxis or PH vehicles in Warrington are two steps shy of a visit to the local scrap yard.

I was sat in my car the other day and pointed out to my wife while we watched a taxi driver in a car with big no smoking signs all over his car; spark up a cigarette and proceed to smoke it with the windows up except for a small opening in the drivers side. (one law for the public and another for the taxi driver?)

The pink cars were modern vehicles and strides newer than half of the smoke stinking bins that cruise the streets of Warrington supposedly driven by professional licensed drivers.

Stones and glass houses spring to mind

What I would really like to know is how much the whole Pink Lad saga has cost the taxpayers of Warrington over the last five years. Perhaps Paul with his inside info could enlighten us on this?

In any other business the public would condemn the flaunting and bending of rules and class those doing such things as arrogant rouges. In this instance though, the Robin Hood card has been played extremely well convincing a whole lot of people (including many here) that what they?re doing is somehow justified. The reality though is that while they pocket the profits, the council?s time and legal cost is coming out of mine!

Sadly, I don?t think we?ve heard the last of this and I have a sneaking suspicion that rather than comply, these two may again set out to exploit even more rules and regulations with their too good to be true offer of free rides.

If you?ve never heard about the community transport plan then I?m sure TD Steve will fill you in on the details! :shock: He's probably reading up on this right now! :lol:

Bill :)

So its waste of time not finding out why it took so long and why WCB put peoples lives in danger? just like it was waste of time us knowing about MP expenses you also would say, I hope you have that opinion when you running for re election. As you know the council only acted this last year by there own stamens so what where they doing for the passed four years plus ? In the mean time taking money off taxi drivers up to ?2,000 a year, so I will print your comment off and pass it on to the taxi union and taxi drivers of Warrington and there families can see what you stand for . Pitt you don?t stand up to say MP and councillors should not have high expenses . But that?s going off the subject you can not hide the fact its took 5 years and only after pressure this Last year the council acted. do you agree that fact?? in the mean time you all stood by and watched people of Warrington being put in danger . And did not act that?s a fact so it should go away now should it. but I will pass your views on to the taxi drivers of Warrington and there families.

What are you rambling on about.

I would be interested to know the statistics of how many members of the Warrington public have been killed or injured by these Pink taxis while they've been in business. A comparison with statistics for normal "legal" taxis would be helpful. 8)8)8)

What I would really like to know is how much the whole Pink Lad saga has cost the taxpayers of Warrington over the last five years. Perhaps Paul with his inside info could enlighten us on this?

In any other business the public would condemn the flaunting and bending of rules and class those doing such things as arrogant rouges. In this instance though, the Robin Hood card has been played extremely well convincing a whole lot of people (including many here) that what they?re doing is somehow justified. The reality though is that while they pocket the profits, the council?s time and legal cost is coming out of mine!

Sadly, I don?t think we?ve heard the last of this and I have a sneaking suspicion that rather than comply, these two may again set out to exploit even more rules and regulations with their too good to be true offer of free rides.

If you?ve never heard about the community transport plan then I?m sure TD Steve will fill you in on the details! :shock: He's probably reading up on this right now! :lol:

A very good post Bill and I suspect that your penultimate paragraph has a ring of truth to it. Alas I doubt if the cost to WBC taxpayers will ever be known. The difficulty as always is that these matters can only ever be dealt with via the law (frustrating as that is to some people), and it could only come to Court when a sufficiently strong enough legal case existed. Contrary to some of the comments made on here, WBC have dealt with this matter correctly and in a timely manner given the legal constraints that they have to work within.

so I will print your comment off and pass it on to the taxi union and taxi drivers of Warrington and there families can see what you stand for .

You have clearly posted that comment as some sort of threat, so go ahead and do it. Please understand that the reason that I post on here in my own name is that I am happy and more than able to take on all comers in debate and discussion. :wink:

most of all it?s a pity that Warrington disability partnership published all the time that the public should use them. and you would think they should know better. This has shown them in a new light and . Trust me they asked us to believe in them that gone out the window now to all taxi and private hire driver in Warrington and that on censes of all drivers trust me.

You may not be thanking me following these derogatory comments about a charity of which I am a trustee.

I await your response to the email I have sent you.

Well you?d better send me one as well Gary because I agree with Steve in that no responsible company (or charity) should have been advocating the use of a company knowing full well that legal proceedings were in place for running an unlicensed operation.

Well you?d better send me one as well Gary because I agree with Steve in that no responsible company (or charity) should have been advocating the use of a company knowing full well that legal proceedings were in place for running an unlicensed operation.

No problem there Bill.

You supply me with the evidence that the named charity was advocating the use of the company in question and then supply me with the evidence that they were doing it knowingly.

If you want to stick with Steve on this one and put your name against a very damning statement feel free.

As far as I am aware the charity provided a list of all local companies with accessible transport for disabled people, as supplied by the borough council - they were not advocating any of them and were certainly unaware of any of the legal implications regarding the case.

You may not be thanking me following these derogatory comments about a charity of which I am a trustee.

its in your in tary gary

its like bill says,

but they are wiiling to talk so thats good

its in your in tary gary

its like bill says,

but they are wiiling to talk so thats good

I presume you mean my email in box :?

I won't see it til next week now.

I notice you have removed the offending item pending your chat with the charity mentioned.

Please check your facts before you spout off in future! Mind you I think there is probably more chance of raising the Titanic than TD Steve checking his facts! :oops: