For whom the cock crows...

Adam

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you should mention swift, I went out last night to have a swift half but despite finding it hard to swallow I spent all night talking about my hobby. This morning I felt a bit ruff and puffin after my little stint, not recommended and I felt a right twite.

I didn't get a **** either. :lol:

I hope so :oops: I'm sure a new home could be found for it if indeed it has to go but I don't see why he should go :cry:

I'd rather put up with a cockrel every morning than to have to suffer the crows cackling in the trees all day long from dawn to dusk when we were staying in Knutsford last month... or the seagulls squawking none stop and even attacking us last weekend in Wales. :shock:

Leave the little cockrel alone at least he's on his own and not part of a chorus !!!!

You should try living at my place. Flipping owls hooting all night, wood pigeons and magpies from first light then the wife gets up. :(

I?m sure if Mr Doodle Doo could put pen to paper, he?d be writing to the council about the bloody bin waking him up at six thirty in the morning during the winter months. :lol:

Bill :)

I think most of us lost interest in the original topic in favour of smutty innuendo about three posts in.... :twisted:

.....but if you want to be sensible, then the answer to me is blindingly obvious - someone needs to stop being selfish:

If there's just one complainer, then instead of selfishly trying to deprive his neighbour of something that brings him pleasure, the complainer should buy a pair of earplugs and shut his windows.

If the offending bird is living in the middle of a housing estate and making everyone else miserable, then its owner should stop being selfish and keep it elsewhere.

Course, it never happens like that. It'll end up with years of lawyers fees and the bird will die of old age before it gets resolved! :roll:

back to the smut again :roll::lol::lol:

wonder whereabouts it is because i have heard a few chickens arguing the odds when i have been bowling at alford hall and only about three house really close to that place where the bowling green is anyway.

could be worse. one recent neighbour i had(renting house next door) had two dogs and they used to yap (not bark or howl just a short yap) continuously throughout the day( average time of about three seconds per yap) whilst the owners were at work.like the chinese water torture but the fact that they varied the times between yaps meant you were waiting for the next one to come and bracing for it only to relax a little when you thought it had stopped then YAP aaaaargh.

found out since that they should not have had any pets there under their rental agreement.

as a thought, how many chickens are you allowed to keep on a property before they are taken out of the pet category and classed as livestock?