Fans dress to thrill!

Gary

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Nope Peter, the call came into me !!!!

8) Eagle, well deleted !!! the comment you made about Wolves not standing a chance this weekend has miraculously vanished from the Forum ?? :?:

Any ideas how that happened ?? ooh the cracks are beggining to show Eagle ... give up your campaign of hate against the Wolves and for once congratulate them on the fact that they are on the up !!!!

I repeat, I DID NOT COMMENT ON THE RESULT OF THE BLOODY MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest you take more water with it next time or double your tablets.

OK while we are at it find a post that says I hate the Wire ( I don't usually call them Wolves) or admit you are a buffoon.

Indy, there are no cracks showing and being wound up is a consequence of trying to converse with a fool who invents things to bolster his pathetic attempts at point scoring.

This topic is about a fancy dress visit to Spain which allows you to attract kudos in your usual self promoting fashion, there was no opportunity to comment on the result (I backed Wire on the coupon) and much less an opportunity to express my hatred of my local team.

I don't really hate anything in my life but I must admit I am getting close.

it was not a promo but a film about how wolves fans are making an effort to make Saturdays game in Barcelona a great ocassion

Only certain fans :roll:

Seemed to be more a film about your future wife :roll::roll:

Wouldn't this thread had been better talkiing about the Catalans -Wolves game :? not one comment on the game apart from the score :roll: What about the other 1,497 Wolves fans who went to the game :x

8) oh so your saying that the other 1497 fans didn't make any effort ?? Keith R This thread is long past its sell by date as is some of the comments made. :?:

I have no intention of carrying on any further with this thread ......

I'm off to the Wolves this Tuesday to film an interview with Tony Smith and Gary about the result against Catalans last Saturday for the next warrington.tv exclusive ...... :D

thanks for your contribution though .... by the way the film regarding the dresses has officially been one of the most popular films ever screened on warrington.tv with over 1000 viewings in its first 24 hours beating even Tony Smith and other players interviews hands down ..... now i can't explain why any more than you can but its a fact ...

As an experiment i loaded 6 wolves films onto you tube 24 hours ago to monitor viewing figures across a much wider audience; here are the results after just one day; :P

Dressed to Thrill: 122 viewings

Ben Westwood: 30 viewings

Paul Wood: 19 viewings

Louis Anderson: 11 viewings

Tony Smith: 10 viewings

Brian Carney: 09 viewings

The results speak for themselves across a very wide international audience. So as you can see its not me pushing the 'Dressed to Thrill' film its grabbing the viewing figures itself :shock:

With a recent appearance on Sky sports and various other channels it clearly proves that the subject of the film is something a little different hence catching attention .... thats all :roll: