REGISTRATION

Pedro

A friend has just emailed me to enquire how he registers for the Forum - he can't see anything on the WWW web page or the Forum page - and neither can I ??

Top right hand corner under the google search facility - if you are already logged in as a member you won't see anything!

If you are not logged in you should see a log in /register title.

• 4 months later...

Gary, I'm sending Evil Sid a copy of my Ersatz Eden novella addressed as follows: E.Sid, c/o Gary Skentleberry, Warrington Worldwide Forum, New Media Centre, Old Road etc.

I tried to send him a private message to say it is on its way, but don't know how to work the private message any longer. Can't find instructions. Advise?

Gary, I'm sending Evil Sid a copy of my Ersatz Eden novella addressed as follows: E.Sid, c/o Gary Skentleberry, Warrington Worldwide Forum, New Media Centre, Old Road etc.

I tried to send him a private message to say it is on its way, but don't know how to work the private message any longer. Can't find instructions. Advise?

See the three little buttons under where you type your posts - use the one that says PM - the easiest way to Pm someone is find one of their posts and click on the PM button.