BNP Win Two Seats in Euro Parliament

Bazj

It is also ashame that people looking at this web site from outside Warrington might get the wrong idea about the place and its people, most of whom are tolerant and decent folk and would not want to be associated with the BNP.

The site does have a right wing bias of members on the political pages, Its a shame. Perhaps this is how parties like the BNP get. established in towns though the back door so to speak

It'll be interesting to read how BazJ and Observer defend those comments from their racist friend and mentor who they have been defending on this forum over the last few weeks!! :roll:

Geoff, how bloody dare you continue to try and associate me with the BNP. My comments on here have always been against what they stand for in many areas. I do not vote for them and I do not support them Retract that statement....

you really are a fool if you think this man and his party will go away because of nasty comments by the main stream politicians.

He has a message about immigration and Europe which a sizeable and probably growing number of people want to hear..... why can't you accept that? a growing number of people are uneasy about mass, unregulated immigration into this country and if the policy doesn't change and Brown or whoever is PM don't alter it, when Turkey join the EU; we will have another crisis on our hands.

As I have said before and I will say it again, Griffin is not my friend, nor my rascist mentor and I would appreciate a detraction of that because if you are calling me a racist I would like you to say it to my face rather than on here, however if people like you contunue to stick your arse in the air and your head in the sand, you will rue the day you took no notice of the people who are voting BNP (Of which I am not one of them) I voted UKIP at the euro election as did more people than Labour. What names would you like to call me for that one?

Mucktag (great name)

I have no problem debating with Tories or UKIP non of which I would describe as right wing, main stream right wing yes but not right wing as I think you use the term :wink: somebody has to tell them how wrong they are and how right I am :lol::wink::shock:

To be fair the site has more Tory and UKIP supporters than right wing supporters :!:

Note to self

What am I doing supporting Tories and UKIP :shock::shock::lol:

Good points about BNP infiltration though, I never thought of that, it would be very hard to prove :wink:

I don't think this forum was set up to show Warrington to the outside world, but it is something all who post on here should bare in mind

:wink:

Yet more name-calling from the liberals; abuse of the term "racist", without any knowledge of what the word "race" actually means etc. :roll: Fact: the BNP and UKIP are the only political Parties that appeal to a majority public desire to get out of the EU and curtail immigration - end of. :wink:

I will answer Baz's post as he has a point to answer.

There was an undouted problem in the Police force of racism against black officers, They were never getting promoted so on, As Police are not allowed a union it was thought this was the best way to deal with it. As you are slagging it off how would you have dealt with it. :?:

I will answer Baz's post as he has a point to answer.

There was an undouted problem in the Police force of racism against black officers, They were never getting promoted so on, As Police are not allowed a union it was thought this was the best way to deal with it. As you are slagging it off how would you have dealt with it. :?:

Sgt,

why are you always so hostile? Is it small man syndrome or something? Are you 5ft 2 and want to be taller?

I did not "slag" off the black police officers association, I merely said they tried to solve one aspect of racism by creating another. You can't disagree with that point surely? Regardless of the reasons, that is a fact. Well actually, maybe the word rascist is not really the word. What was created was a selective organisation; selected by skin colour and nothing else

What would I have done? I would have found out why black police officers were not being promoted. If they weren't good enough; end of story, don't promote them. If they were better qualified, promote them. What organisations like the BPOA is in danger of doing is to segregate black and white and have "quotas" such as "we must have 40 inspectors and 20 of them must be black or ethnic inspectors" or we aren't filling the quota and ticking the boxes

What they dont do is say "we must have 40 inpectors and they must be the best qualified to do the job" if that means 10 are black and 30 are white so be it. If it means 35 are black and 5 are white; also so be it. The best candidates must do the jobs or we the public won't get the best service.

What has in fact been created is an organisation which is viewed with distaste by white police officers as much as it is revered by black ones.... not good

I have nothing constructive to say on this topic other than to mention that after being off here for nearly 3 days it's not suprising that some people are scared to join the forum :shock: Flippin heck... :shock:

Bet the BNP are enjoying having their newly found front page forum news headlines every day though :roll::wink:

Baz I am without a word of a lie 6"5 :wink:

I do not know what the black officers association does now I was stating why it was formed, Racism at the time was institutional in the Police force I have looked for evidence about the black police federation being racist and have found non, as far as I know white officers can join if they want :wink:

Dismayed

I to think Mucktag had much to say :wink:

And, has been pointed out - positive PC discrimination by liberals has created such discrimination. :roll: There is a case going to the US supreme court, where white firefighters who had passed the requisite examinations for promotion, were passed over in favour of black firefighters who hadn't passed the relevent examinations - such is the state of the PC promotion of mediocracy over meritocracy. :twisted:

Seems your incapable of a rational discussion, actually thought your level of intellect was slightly above the level of the sewer - alas not. :roll:

I guess being a 6' 5" politician clouds his judgements somewhat. The air is a bit thinner up there Obs!!

I believe groups white or black skirt around the membership criteria. The NBPA policy is open to all in policing on application, so does an organisation need to have " Black " in its name? Why not just call it " National Police Association ".

Others spring to mind, although i have not gone into their organisations in depth. I bet their membership criteria is " open to all ". Miss Black Uk, MOBO, Uk Black pride, Black UK Online to name but a few.

Now i do not know the legalities of a " Racist " party within the UK. Although the BNP, as the media and certain BNP members report, do not want black people gaining membership. This to me seems as laws are in the UK it is within the law.

I think one of the main racist groups started in America, this being the KKK. In the US, making membership requirements racist is illegal. Thus the KKK allows membership to black people.

The point i am trying to make is just because an organisations certain legal or moral disclaimers are there for people to it see does not always mean what it stands for.

Racism cuts both ways.