The History of the BNP

Lt Kije

Baz, are you assuming that every MEP is on the take and that Griffin will be the only one who is not? :?

Yes, I am assuming every MEP is on the take (unless you know otherwise ) and if Griffin has any sense he will assume the same and use it to hia advantage

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had a Labour MP on TV tonight V the BNP candidate who won in Yorkshire: despite the fact that she was allowed to continually interupt him, when he was explaining their precise policy position on various issues, he came out of it quite well. :wink: The Labour MP accused the BNP of wanting to stop students or tourists coming to Britain, when it was pointed out, that Students and Tourists ARN'T "immigrants"! :lol: The only weak point I find in the BNP position is the fact that they don't allow Blacks and Asians to join their Party; but as he pointed out - "would they want to"?! :? Actually they might; many second/third generation immigrants are equally frightened of "new" immigrants taking their jobs, and don't want to be roped into any social unrest. :shock:

many second/third generation immigrants are equally frightened of "new" immigrants taking their jobs

Where did you get this little gem from :lol::lol: Did you as I suspect make it up :!: if not where :?:

And do you think the BNP are a racist or just misunderstood, are you now regretting voting for them :?::wink:

and don't want to be roped into any social unrest.

If or when the unrest comes how will a skin head know if they are first or third generation are new immigrants to be made to wear arm bands or will they ask before sticking the boot in.

First point: "that gem" arises from TV interviews with Blacks and Asians (shown on TV news) at the height of the controversy over the Polish invasion. :roll: Second point: you've said it yourself, they can't exactly "wear arm bands", thus they fear being "roped in" :shock: Finally, the more I'm hearing about what the BNP actually believe (in policy terms) and the pityfull and petty nature of the criticisms of them, and the fact, that the main-stream Parties still havn't accepted that a vote for the BNP is a vote against their PC liberal, pro-EU, pro-immigration policies - they will continue to gain supporters. :wink:

I always thought you were innocent until proven guilty :?:wink:

Never apply to be a magistrate Baz :wink::lol:

I would love to be.... trouble is, with my "normal" ideas of proper justice; I would be in eternal conflict with the lilly livered liberals like you Sgt.

I'd want to punish them and your types would want to sit down and have a cuppa and a chat with them..... :lol:

All political parties tend to put a gloss on their own activities and try to discredit the others. My problem is this. Everything I read about the BNP comes from one of two sources. First, the BNP, second, the BNP's opponents.

Over the years I have read thousands of words telling me that the BNP is evil, should not be part of the political system, etc. But why should I believe what the BNP's opponents say any more than I believe what the BNP says?

And I have another worry. Even if all that I hear about the BNP's evil doing is true, is what they are alleged to have done any worse than what the Communists have done? So why do we not get the same level of disquiet when a Communist candidate stands for election?

I would not vote for either BNP or Communist because I dislike extreme views.

But I can well understand why, these days, some people are tempted by the BNP. Standards of behaviour in society, whether it be money-grabbing politicians or drunks of the street, have sunk so low that drastic action is needed to remedy the situation.

None of the mainstream political parties seem to offer any kind of a solution. This is why some people find the BNP attractive.

We live on an overcrowded island where there are not enough homes for people, not enough jobs for people, etc, etc. In these circumstances it should be possible to call for an end to immigration without being accused of racism. But few people will do it because of this fear.

Along comes a BNP politician, giving THEIR version of their policy (which for all I know could be perfectly genuine) and you can understand why some people give them their vote.

The answer lies in the hands of the mainstream parties. They must know that some measures are needed which might be considered draconian but which are necessary nevertheless. They should grasp the nettle and get on with them before it is too late. If it is not too late already that is!

A fair summary Egg; what's being exposed is the way in which our liberal elite have penetrated all Parties and power centres, and operate policies based on their dogmas and priorities, rather than the general views and concerns of the populace. :shock: EG: Capital Punishment (not that I agree with it), but I accept that any referendum would probably bring it back; however, our political elite prefer to run things according to their personal views and pre-dispositions rather than listening to the concensus of opinion, as expressed by the lower classes. :shock:

Just a little bit more info about Nick Griffin.

Between 1995 and 1997 he edited a magazine called the Rune, for those that never read it its an anti-Semitic weekly. He is also a published Holocaust denier. In his time with the Rune he also praised the Waffen SS and attacked the RAF for bombing Germany, he actually accused the RAF of mass murder.

:!::!::!:

Just a little bit more info about Nick Griffin.

Between 1995 and 1997 he edited a magazine called the Rune, for those that never read it its an anti-Semitic weekly. He is also a published Holocaust denier. In his time with the Rune he also praised the Waffen SS and attacked the RAF for bombing Germany, he actually accused the RAF of mass murder.

:!::!::!:

OK Lt Kije. I read what you say. But how do YOU know it is true?

What is the source of your information? Please don't tell me you have read it on some website, because that would cast its credibility into doubt straight away!

I repeat what I said earlier. Everything I have read about the BNP comes from one of two sources: The BNP or their opponents.

What either of them says could be responded to by the time-honoured phrase: "Well they would say that wouldn't they?"

I must say it is hard to believe any politicians what they have said in the past. I believe in action and not words. For instance " Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime ". Very nice when said with passion , utter B*&$=*ks when put into action. Or rather not put into action.

It was Alex Carlile QC that made the complaint against Mr Griffin to the Police. He received a nine month prison sentence suspended for 2 years.

Mr Griffin said at the time that the law was unjust, so he had no obligation to follow it. Imagine if we all thought like that, I don't like speed camera's.

Going off that you could blame him for immigration, as the immigrants think our immigration law is unjust so they have no obligation to follow it.

I suggest people do some digging of there own I know Observer will say it is slander, But M r Griffin actually said the law was unjust and he had no obligation to follow it, its a quote taken from his press statement after the court case when he was convicted.

Take a look for yourselves people info on Mr Griffin is not hard to come by, he even drops himself on in on alot of youtube videos, straight from the horse's mouth so to speak :wink:

If he or anyone else breaks the law, then they should answer to the courts, the fact he's not permanently in prison speaks for it'self - unlike the fraudster MPs in Parliament who can clearly get away with murder. :roll: Perhaps, you can start addressing the issues that concern folk, like immigration, rather than just throwing s**t at the wall. :roll:

I believe in "freedom of speech", irrespective of content (providing it's not slander or libel of individuals); and if the exercise of that freedom confronts existing laws, then folk have to accept the consequences - just like Mandela accepted 25 years on Robin Island for challenging apartide - which just happened to be the law in S/Africa at the time. :wink: