wolfie

20 years on

20 years on and some people are still trying to get 'Justice for the 96' :? Eh sorry but I don't think that the 96 are particularly bothered about Justice or much else for that matter. But I think what they would want is to be able to rest in peace.

RIP the 96 :(

I dont think that there ever will be any justice and thats what everyone will have to live with those who are responsible will never be brought to justice..

Lets just hope that the 96 who died did not die in vain and that something has been learned..

Steve

I understand that as a result of their deaths and Lord Taylor's report into the tragedy, ground design and safety was greatly improved.

With so many years elapsed, I don't understand the continued call for a thing called justice.......but then I didn't have a relative crushed to death.

20 years on and some people are still trying to get 'Justice for the 96' :? Eh sorry but I don't think that the 96 are particularly bothered about Justice or much else for that matter. But I think what they would want is to be able to rest in peace.

RIP the 96 :(

Spot on wolfie. Still not sure what 'justice' people want, maybe 'compensation' would be more accurate :roll:

From someone who was there on the day in the leppings lane, I even feel that time is up. Every legal avenue has been exhausted and those responsible have been retired and pensioned off.

Time to remmber but also time to move on.

There was tons of self pity oozing out of the TV news last night

:shock::shock::shock:

I'm sorry observer I could not resist, I trust it was not the bbc :wink: