Ghost Towns?

observer

The reason the country is in such a terrible state is not that people are blind it's because they're wearing blinkers, and depending on which colours they've chosen, either red, blue, yellow, green or whatever, they will see the world in that colour only.

Thus they can be kept occupied in party political spats whilst the same handful of freaks carries on ripping us all off - it's called social control!

I can't see why you're all spending your energies on political spats when behind the scenes the meglamaniacs that be (of all 3 main parties) are plotting the destruction of our once dear little town.

If you think the 'New Town concept' was bad Obs - check out

'The Mid Mersey Growth Point'

I think it may be time we all took the blinkers off and saw the light before it's too late. :shock::shock::shock:

Errm, not quite Asp: if you were a peasant working on the land, you would still live in a mud hut, and life would change little. :shock: The British Aristocracy however, would certainly become Romanised. :roll: Same thing happened with the British Empire - such is the nature of Empires! :wink:

EvilS... do you have an obsession with the Romans at the moment.

Just read two topics (this one and the 20mph limit one) and you post about the Romans in both of them... I'll check for more :P

Have you been out digging with Indie now the sun is shining :P:lol: