New photo's - the sun's shining :)

Dizzy

:lol::lol:

Lovely photo Mary and you are so lucky to live in Florida.

but I have to ask 'Wolfie ... how did you do that'. :shock:

Please tell me cos I could have hours of fun changing all the photo's my dad sends me :lol:

Still not found my camera cable so I'll have to upload last years sunny day pics at this rate :oops:

dis have you not got a card reader. they are cheap enough these days or is it a built in memory on the camera.

...... At which point Dismayed decides wether to answer the question or to simply wait for more postings so she can pretend that she 'missed' the question to avoid any obvious embarrasment of actually having something that she's rarely used :oops::lol:

Pebbles on the beach in Wales

and view from Llandudno's Great Orme Ski Lodge

These are lovely, I can't believe you managed to get such clear images from a phone Dismayed (did you use a phone?)

Simply lovely.

Pebbles on the beach in Wales

and view from Llandudno's Great Orme Ski Lodge

These are lovely, I can't believe you managed to get such clear images from a phone Dismayed (did you use a phone?)

Simply lovely.

'Pebbles' was taken with my cheap 5 year old Adsa 3 meg digital camera. 'Llandudno' was taken with my other halfs mobile phone.. which is the same as mine.

For every good picture I get there are always about 50 naff ones (not of the same thing of course) :lol:

Very complicated Dis :wink: drawing little birds and ripples on the water then copying and pasting to create many images each one slightly advanced from the last one and then connecting together to make one long animated gif :roll: hours of toil :wink:

Or you could just use a little program called 'Nature Illusion Studio' :lol::lol: for those who haven't got the skill required to do it themselves. :wink: