Baby Bobby Brown - to see or not to see - DONATE NOW !

Dizzy

So have you donated yet .. ????

.....there's only about a week left in the race against time to raise the ?50,000 needed to pay for baby Bobby Brown?s eye operation :cry:

Bobby was born in Warrington at the beginning of March and he has now been diagnosed with a very rare cornea disease called Peters? Anomaly which has resulted in him being him blind in both eyes. :cry:

His only hope is to have a pioneering artificial cornea transplants WHICH NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE HE IS TWO MONTHS OLD as after this age the brain is apparently too old to learn to use the transplanted cornea. Unfortunately there is only one surgeon who can do it and he is in America and it will cost ?50,000.

As I?ve not seen anything on here about the local campaign to raise money for Bobby?s ? I am posting one of the links. :shock:

PS? well done to the kids and teachers at Bridgewater High School who raised over ?700 by donating their loose change last week and well done to all the others in Warrington who have/and are still raising money too.... :D

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/features/bobby

EVERY POUND COUNTS .... here's all some of the ways you can donate just incase :wink:

You can make donations into Bobby's bank account at the Abbey.

Bank account number: X15486588BRO.

Sort code: 09-00-00.

Alternatively, you can make cheques payable to The Bobby Brown Fund and send them to The Warrington Guardian, The Academy, 138 Bridge Street, Warrington, WA1 2RU.

You can also transfer money directly from your bank account to Bobby's using the number 00050005 and Bobby's Fund account details.

You can also Call 09013 600 803 to make a donation to Bobby's fund. Calls cost ?1 from a BT landline. 75p will go to Bobby's appeal. (Calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more. Lines close at midnight on April 18. The Warrington Guardian will not take any money from the calls.)

You can also go to justgiving.com/bobbybrownseyeop and donate there.

Proceeds from fundraisers or any donations should be taken to the Abbey bank in the town centre, where there is an account in Bobby's name.

Bobby's Fund has been provided by The Shannon Bradshaw Trust, registered charity number 1113368.

If you have any problems making a donation you can call them on 01925 471170.

PS... If the NHS 'purse string holders' or anyone from the Government are reading MAYBE THEY COULD DONATE A LARGE CHUNK as it's not baby Bobby's fault that the operation can't be done in this country :wink:

Don?t want to sound heartless but if this were my child I think the first priority would be to secure a loan rather than gamble with a time limited public appeal.

Bill :)

Apparently they tried to remortgage their house but were unsucessfull :cry:

Like aready said the media, public and other charities have all joined forces and I really hope it is a success.

PS... I HOPE YOU HAVE ALL DONATED NOW !!!!!

• 1 month later...
So have you donated yet .. ????

.....there's only about a week left in the race against time to raise the ?50,000 needed to pay for baby Bobby Brown?s eye operation :cry:

Bobby was born in Warrington at the beginning of March and he has now been diagnosed with a very rare cornea disease called Peters? Anomaly which has resulted in him being him blind in both eyes. :cry:

His only hope is to have a pioneering artificial cornea transplants WHICH NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE HE IS TWO MONTHS OLD as after this age the brain is apparently too old to learn to use the transplanted cornea. Unfortunately there is only one surgeon who can do it and he is in America and it will cost ?50,000.

As I?ve not seen anything on here about the local campaign to raise money for Bobby?s ? I am posting one of the links. :shock:

PS? well done to the kids and teachers at Bridgewater High School who raised over ?700 by donating their loose change last week and well done to all the others in Warrington who have/and are still raising money too.... :D

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/features/bobby

EVERY POUND COUNTS .... here's all some of the ways you can donate just incase :wink:

You can make donations into Bobby's bank account at the Abbey.

Bank account number: X15486588BRO.

Sort code: 09-00-00.

Alternatively, you can make cheques payable to The Bobby Brown Fund and send them to The Warrington Guardian, The Academy, 138 Bridge Street, Warrington, WA1 2RU.

You can also transfer money directly from your bank account to Bobby's using the number 00050005 and Bobby's Fund account details.

You can also Call 09013 600 803 to make a donation to Bobby's fund. Calls cost ?1 from a BT landline. 75p will go to Bobby's appeal. (Calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more. Lines close at midnight on April 18. The Warrington Guardian will not take any money from the calls.)

You can also go to justgiving.com/bobbybrownseyeop and donate there.

Proceeds from fundraisers or any donations should be taken to the Abbey bank in the town centre, where there is an account in Bobby's name.

Bobby's Fund has been provided by The Shannon Bradshaw Trust, registered charity number 1113368.

If you have any problems making a donation you can call them on 01925 471170.

PS... If the NHS 'purse string holders' or anyone from the Government are reading MAYBE THEY COULD DONATE A LARGE CHUNK as it's not baby Bobby's fault that the operation can't be done in this country :wink:

NWA is very good at providing free transportation for kids in need ..

.. and maybe someone should ask the current occupant of the White House to take care of the medical expense ..

• 1 month later...

I was wondering how little Boby was going on today as I was reminded of him by the sad story of the poorly baby on the front page of the WG :cry:

Thanks for the update Gary, and it's great to hear that Bobby's operations were a success.