Rossendale v Warrington Town 7.45pm Tuesday 31st March Live

Started getting the shakes just thinking of how few games there are left before the season closes. :(

Ian

Don't worry - the new season will soon be upon us and what with us issuing shares in the club, pre-season ticket sales, the presentation ight on Friday May 8th and pre-season friendlies planned from mid july it will soon be footy time again! :D

I am frantically now trying to get to the game tomorrow as I am unlikely to be able to make the long trip to Newcastle on Saturday but will return to the field of dreams on Monday! 8)

I am frantically now trying to get to the game tomorrow as I am unlikely to be able to make the long trip to Newcastle on Saturday but will return to the field of dreams on Monday! 8)

Yes, Newcastle is quite away thats why I chose Rossendale. Plus if I went to the North East my loyalties might be tested. :?

Ian

Yes, Newcastle is quite away thats why I chose Rossendale. Plus if I went to the North East my loyalties might be tested. :?

Ian

AS far as I am concenred you are a dyed in the wool Warrington Town fan - and the fact you bring along two youngsters is even better.

They seem to be enjoying themselves and hopefully you can bring a coach load of their friends on Monday when we play Curzon - nobody does anything on a Monday night iso no excuses! :roll:

Gary,

Sorry to dissapoint but eldest is going away for a week at the weekend and the youngest going into hospital on the 6th for a few days so wont be there for Monday. Will be reliant on ATF (AKA Ivan) to keep me updated with Mondays result. Hope to be able to get to Fridays match.

Having a nightmare with sending PM`s, always seem to end up in my outbox rather than my sent box, dont know what I`m doing wrong, tried 4 different ways of sending a PM and all end up in my outbox not my sent box.

Cheers

Ian

Ivan, lets hope we can get another three points to aid your recovery, mate. The Barmy Army were awesome on Saturday, and despite being drumless tonight, we'll still sing a song for you mate. Then its all systems go to Ant N Dec land on Saturday.

Get well soon, everyone BTG is thinking about you mate

Rob